Venue: Olympia Conference Centre, London
Dates: 1stt & 2nd July 2020
Europe's leading Blockchain for Business Summit returns on the 1st and 2nd July 2020 at Olympia, London.
Over 1,000 senior decision makers and 200 visionary speakers will come together for the 4th year of the event. Given the seniority of audience and significance of the companies represented, the opportunities for sponsors and attendees to network and meet with desired prospects is magnified considerably.
Join the industry’s most progressive professionals to discuss the impact and opportunities of blockchain and distributed ledger technology on business.
Some of the top speakers to take the stage in 2020:
- DALE CHRYSTIE - Business Fellow, Blockchain Strategist, Fedex
- ROBERTO GARCIA - Head of Blockchain Engineering, Banco Santander
- DEAN DEMELLWEEK - Digital Transformation Lead & Blockchain Evangelist, BNP Paribas
- HARRY BEHRENS - Head of Daimler Mobility Blockchain Factory, Daimler
- MARIANA GOMEZ DE LA VILLA - Distributed Ledger Technology Program Director,
- ING RICHARD DAVIES - COO, Revolut
- FRANCO GIACOMOZZI - National Council Delegate, Italia4Blockchain
- MARJAN DELATINNE - Head of Global Banking, Ripple
Networking is central to our mission to create an industry centric event. The venue and experience is expansive yet intimate – an event large enough to attract the leading global minds but intimate enough to be able to meet them and connect. Shared experience networking opportunities include topic-based meetups, roundtables, showcase demos, lunches and drinks receptions.
The summit is co-located with MoneyNext Summit, which focuses on 5 different tracks: Blockchain, Banking Transformation, Payments, Regulation and Insurance.
The event is ticketed, with prices ranging from £50 for a showcase pass to £1800 for a VIP. To check the ticket options and register, visit https://blockchainsummitlondon.com/registration.
Hashtag to follow: #Blockchainsummit