What is Fujinto?
FUJINTO token - NTO
The FUJINTO token is a decentralized cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain platform and is not controlled by any central authorities. NTO is the symbol of FUJINTO token, like JPY or USD. NTO was created to be a cryptocurrency to pay for hotel or travel ticket reservations. NTO is the open source cryptocurrency, using advanced blockchain technology. With NTO your money will be stored in your personal purse, strictly confidential and absolutely private. At the transaction, money from the sending account will come directly to the recipient, not through any intermediaries.
Tourism Industry in 2016
- Accounts for 9% of global GDP
- In 11 people, has 1 person works in Tourism industry
- 1.3 trillion $ in exports
- 6% of the world export
- From 25 million international tourists in 1950
- Increased to 1,035 million visitors in 2012
- And 2016 the number of international visitors is 1,235 billion.
- 1.8 billion international visitors until 2030.
According to general perception of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), in the future, tourism continues to grow on a global scale. The number of international visitors is forecasted to reach 1.8 billion by 2030. The development of information technology has changed the way people interact and share information of tourist, especially the impact of social networking and internet applications, mobile phones increasingly popular. The experience of countries which has development tourism industry shows that when internet users are increasing, advertising using online payment tools is a channel that the tourism industry can not ignore.
According to statistics, the collection of major travel companies around the world, more than 99% of people online before the selection of tours.
According to a Neilson report, global online travel sales in 2016 reached 565 billion $, up 13.8%. Asia-Pacific and America-Latin are the two markets which contribute for this impressive growth. Even, Neilson forecast that in 2017, Asia-Pacific will first time surpass North America, becoming the world's largest online travel market.
In recent years, there are a number of crypto-currencies have been created on the market which are mainly used in goods and services industry. So what are the differences between NTO and the other crypto-currencies? NTO is created with the purpose of providing an alternative payment method for transportation and accommodation booking websites. By using NTO, the booking process would be simplified and more efficient for both providers and consumers. Furthermore, one does not need to pay a huge amount for transaction or change of currency fee because of using international transfer system. In addition, NTO is secured payment solution with minimal transaction fee and the amount will be transferred to user’s account within milliseconds.
FUJINTO Team has many years of experience in building and developing online payment solution which is the foundation of introducing FUJINTO service. Firstly, FUJINTO will be linked with accommodation and transportation websites which allows NTO to be used as one of the secured payment methods other than cash.
A number of potential partners that are:
- Rome2rio.com, Goeuro.com, Skyscanner, Momondo, Seat61.com, Rail Europe, B-europe.com, Loco2.com, Captaintrain.com, Busradar.com, Eurolines, Megabus, Student Agency Bus, IC Bus, greyhound.com, amtrak.com, kayak.com, Traveloka.com ( transportations)
- Airbnb.com, Only-apartments.com, Booking.com, Hotelscombined.com, Expedia.com, Agoda.com (accommodation booking)
- TripAdvisor, Foursquare (tourism services)
Secondly, introducing FUJINTO application that quicken accomdation and transportation booking services with NTO currcency and it applied Blockchain technology which helps the FUJINTO to be more secured and safe for users.
- The number of issued tokens is limited by 400 000 000 NTO
- 2.5% ( 10 million tokens) are reserved for early adopters in pre-ICO.
- 60% ( 240 million tokens) will be available for crowdsale.
- 0.5% ( 2 million tokens) are reserved for ICO bonuses.
- 30% ( 120 million tokens) will remain in the FUJINTO Foundation until the official exchange is launched, the tokens will be used to form a stable market and for further development.
- 7% (28 million tokens) will be distributed among team members
- ICO Start Date 10 August 2017 12:00 UTC
- ICO End Date 10 September 2017 12:00 UTC
- ICO Tokens Amount 240 000 000 NTOs
- Total Bonus Amount 2 000 000 NTOs
- Token Exchange rate 1 ETH = 4 000 NTOs
- Minimum transaction amount 400 NTOs (0.1 ETH)
- Maximum transaction amount 12 000 000 NTOs (3 000 ETH)
- Total Sale goal 60 000 ETH
- Minimal Sale goal 5 000 ETH
- Currency accepted Only ETH
- 1st week 15%
- 2nd week 10%
- 3rd week 5%
- 4th week no bonus
Uses of funds raised:
- 20% will be used for Support Market
- 30% will be used for Marketing, SEO, promos
- 10% will be used for Admin and Operation
- 40% will be used for Development.
After ICO NTO will be available for purchase in cryptocurrency exchanges.
Company name: Fujinto
Company site: http://fujinto.io/