Exibex welcomes you to the Leading Summit on Financial Services Innovation and Excellence where the best minds in the banking and financial services industry converge. The summit is all set to witness the presence of over 30 industry visionaries, who would share case studies for attendees to learn from and exemplify exceptional organizational friction points, innovations and accomplishments.
Here is the sponsors roll-call for this year’s edition:
- Powered by — Rakbank
- Officially supported by — Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC)
- Platinum sponsor — SmartStream
- Gold sponsors — Network International, Backbase, Abaka and SmartMessage
- Silver sponsors — Confluent, Appway, IDS FinTech and Creatio
- Bronze sponsor — Smart Middle East
- Networking partner — Faloos
- Community partner — Fintech Galaxy
This two-day summit is the eighth edition of the Finnovex Global Series. It highlights the need to invest in a digital future and develop new technological solutions in data, advanced analytics, digital and new delivery platforms. Insights would be delivered through a blend of fireside chats, panel discussions and expert presentations. Experienced thought leaders will explore trailblazing topics, which include open banking and APIs; artificial intelligence; cloud automation; digital transformation; cyber security and risk management; omnichannel payments revolutionizing; data analytics and more.
Expert speakers are respective representatives of the following companies: Rakbank; Zand; Etihad Credit Insurance (ECI); Al Rajhi Bank; Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank; Dubai Islamic Bank; Saudi British Bank (SABB); AXA Gulf; Tasheel Finance; BLOM Bank; Saudi Financial Technology Company; Arab Federation of Exchanges (AFE); Banque Saudi Fransi; Social Development Bank (SDB); National Bank of Oman; Dubai International Financial Center; Centurion Invest; Arithma Capital; Arabnet; Al Masraf; National Bank of Bahrain; Emirates NBD; National Bank of Fujairah; Abaka; Appway; IDS FinTech; Creatio; Backbase; Confluent; Mashreq Bank; SmartStream; Network International; Flaist; Smart Middle East; SmartMessage; and Standard Chartered Bank.
Date: Sept. 7 to 8, 2021
Location: In-person at Conrad Dubai and virtual
Time: 8:00 am (GST)
Registration link: me.finnovex.com
Hashtags: #finnovexlive #finnovex
This year’s edition is themed “Digging Deeper into Resilient and Agile Transformation Strategies.”
- 30+ trailblazer speakers
- 300+ delegates
- 5+ panel discussions
- 8+ networking hours
- 10+ keynote sessions
The attendee benefits include:
- Meet new, creative and inspired people, and form strategies for growth. Network, share ideas and learn new strategies with over 300 of the sharpest minds in banking and financial services.
- Learn how to evaluate, deploy, use and customize financial technologies to improve business processes.
- Hear first-hand from customers on the challenges they face across the entire value chain of financial processes.
- Take away lessons learned, valuable case studies and key insights from peers to apply within your operations.
- Meet with fintech solution management, development, support and consulting experts.
- Fully evaluate and understand how a comprehensive suite of applications can optimize your business process.
- Visit showcase centers and demonstrations to better understand the latest solutions in the market that can help your business.
Finnovex is dedicated to examining the future of financial services on how disruptive innovations are reshaping the way they are structured, provisioned and consumed. The Finnovex series of summits highlights thought leadership on cutting-edge issues with long-term implications to the industry. The series also lays the foundation for multi-stakeholder dialogues that explore the potential of these innovations to transform the financial ecosystem as well as the risks and opportunities that could emerge from shifts in the way financial services are designed, delivered and used in the future.
For more information, visit https://finnovex.com/.
If you would like to sponsor or be our event partner, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Exibex is an excellent market leader in knowledge-based conferences, managing events and business consulting. The team provides innovative and engaging networking platforms to create and engage C-level communities of global corporations. Exibex’s platforms foster the acceleration of both individual and organizational performance to benefit global business leaders. We comprehend the challenges organizations face in this volatile and uncertain market, so we look to help your core revenue generation teams by building a complete 360-degree package tailored to your business strategies, goals and needs.
For more information:
Tolulope Folaranmi | Regional marketing manager — Exibex