Learn how to build a blockchain application on Lisk, gain insights into the latest Lisk SDK and hear exclusively about Lisk’s interoperability solution at Lisk.js.
Lisk.js 2021 is the accumulation of all research and development efforts of the Lisk project and ecosystem since its inception. This year, the annual blockchain developer event will be held virtually on May 21 and 22 and live-streamed from the Kühlhaus stage in Berlin. Lisk.js aims to update the Lisk community with highly anticipated announcements, research and development progress while attracting new developers and supporting the mass adoption of blockchain technology. The main focus of Lisk.js 2021 will be on its interoperability specifications and to showcase the delivery of a scalable and decentralized blockchain interoperability solution for its ecosystem. During the event, all interoperability Lisk improvement proposals will be unveiled, as well as the plans for research and development moving forward into 2021.
The Lisk.js 2021 two-day event has been designed to cater to all levels of technical knowledge and experience, including newcomers into the Lisk ecosystem, blockchain enthusiasts and development professionals. The first day will be dedicated to showcasing Lisk’s interoperability solution, the latest development announcements and the upcoming online hackathon. In addition, Max Kordek, CEO and co-founder of Lisk, will give a keynote speech about our achievements and a new era of Lisk, coupled with its vision for the future. The second day of the event will consist of in-depth Lisk interoperability solution presentations, developer demos and community talks.
Confirmed speakers include Lisk CEO and co-founder Max Kordek, Lisk head of research Jan Hackfeld, and Lisk lead backend developers Shusetsu Toda and Manu Nelamane Siddalingegowda.
Key highlights of the Lisk.js 2021 agenda include:
- A keynote speech from Max Kordek, CEO and co-founder of Lisk, highlighting the main updates and announcements, and showcasing the next steps for Lisk in 2021 and beyond.
- An introduction to Lisk’s bespoke interoperability solution from head of research Jan Hackfeld followed with lectures regarding cross-chain certification, cross-chain messages and the lifecycle of a sidechain.
- An overview of the next steps for Lisk’s research and development.
- A deep dive into Lisk’s interoperability solution.
- A first look at how to develop an interoperable blockchain application within the Lisk ecosystem.
- Everything developers need to know about the added interoperability features of the LSK token and new nonfungible token modules.
- A look at the range of community-built blockchain applications on Lisk and its experience developing with the Lisk SDK.
Max Kordek said:
“Lisk.js marks the first time the Lisk community will learn the details of Lisk’s interoperability solution. Blockchain interoperability is the answer to the wider adoption of blockchain technology and decentralized finance, and we at Lisk believe that our interoperability solution will pave the way for new innovations and breakthroughs in the space. At Lisk.js, developers will learn how to build applications that connect with the entire Lisk ecosystem, ensuring a level playing field for all.”
Lisk.js 2021, the annual developer-oriented event organized by Lisk, will bring blockchain enthusiasts, developers, community members and journalists together from all around the world. We expect to have a multitude of viewers tuning into the live-streaming event on our official Lisk YouTube channel. Ensure you don’t miss this informative event by subscribing to our channel and register online to get regular updates.