After four years of successful events despite the bear market, the Blockchain Economy Summit’s sixth edition is scheduled for Feb. 27 and 28, to be held at Magazine London in the United Kingdom’s capital. This major crypto event in the United Kingdom will host more than 3,000 attendees from 65 countries. As one of the main financial centers of the world, London is now also going to serve as a global hub for the crypto industry. This is precisely why London is chosen to be one of the primary locations for the international Blockchain Economy Summit series. The U.K. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak highlighted that making the U.K. crypto hub is now on his agenda: “It’s my ambition to make the U.K. a global hub for crypto-asset technology,” he stated.
Previous editions of Blockchain Economy Summits were sponsored and attended by major players such as Crypto.com, Gate.io, Kucoin, BitMEX, Kraken, MicroStrategy, Microsoft, Amazon, Polygon, Meta and others. After three years of their continuous partnerships with the Blockchain Economy Summit, this year, OKX announced its exclusive title sponsorship for all Blockchain Economy Events of 2023, including the upcoming London Summit. It’s important to note that OKX was the first transparent cryptocurrency exchange to release the proof of reserves after the FTX collapse. The exchange is now available in more than 192 countries.
Among the notable speaker names of the Blockchain Economy London Summit are:
- Lisa Cameron — member of U.K. Parliament, chair of the Crypto and Digital Asset APPG
- Lennix Lai — managing director of financial market at OKX
- Lex Sokolin — head economist at Consensys
- Delphine Forma — compliance manager at BitMex
- Pieter Vanhove — program manager security and governance of the Azure database platform at Microsoft
- Daniel Antcliff — head of operations at Gate.io
- Michela Silvestri — institutional business development at Huobi Global
- Adrian Zduńczyk — chartered market technician, founder of The Birb Nest
- Fred Zhou - lead solution architect at Alibaba Cloud Intelligence Europe
- David Palmer — business blockchain lead at Vodafone
- Prashant Malik — senior technology lead of digital assets at HSBC
- Konstantinos Adamos — senior legal counsel at Revolut
The full list of the event speakers is available here.
This highly anticipated blockchain event will be hosted by BBC, Sky and Bloomberg’s financial commentator Victoria Scholar. Key aspects of the industry such as investing in cryptocurrencies, trading techniques in bear markets, De-Fi, crypto exchanges and regulations to protect user funds, regulation of virtual assets/cryptocurrencies worldwide and in the U.K., Bitcoin, blockchain gaming, Web3, tokenization, institutional adoption of blockchain technologies, importance of NFTs, the new reality with Metaverse, AI will be discussed on the conference stage for two days.
Alongside the conference, the event also offers extensive networking opportunities, one-on-one meetings with institutionalized organizations, VIP meetings and an NFT gallery where all the beauty of contemporary digital arts can be enjoyed.
Tickets are available now, and can be purchased at a 15% discount with the promo code: “BELONDON15”.