MarketforceLive is delighted to announce the launch of MoneyLIVE Building Societies, taking place on June 21 in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
This isn’t any average conference. The program provides the unique opportunity for building societies to collaborate, problem-solve and share learnings in a series of interactive workshops throughout the day.
With over 100 like-minded attendees, 10 workshops, 12 inspiring presentations and a rooftop drinks reception at the end of the day, the conference is set to spark new ideas across the building societies’ landscape and beyond.
- Des Moore — chartered director and chief executive officer of Cumberland Building Society
- Iain Kirkpatrick — interim chief customer officer of Nottingham Building Society
- Mark Ford — chief operating officer of Teachers Building Society
- Claire Tracey — chief sustainability and strategy officer of Nationwide Building Society
- Stuart Fearn — head of customer contact at Newcastle Building Society
- Emma Mansfield — head of operational resilience at Nationwide Building Society
- Natalie Balderson — head of distribution operational effectiveness at Skipton Building Society
Tickets are available now.
MoneyLIVE Building Societies press contact
Senior brand marketing manager