Europe’s leading blockchain summit is back and will be hosted online from Feb. 23 to 24, 2021, on the MoneyNext online platform.
Tuning in live to the summit this year will be over 1,000 senior decision-makers and over 20 visionary speakers from well-regarded and respected companies from across the world.
The topics covered over the two days of panel discussions will vary from decentralized finance and digital identity to cryptocurrencies and how blockchain is revolutionizing financial services.
Some of the speakers from this year’s blockchain summit:
- Lex Sokolin, chief marketing officer and global fintech co-head at ConsenSys
- Andra-Maria Maute, head IT strategy at AXA
- Sally Eaves, Emergent Technology CTO | global strategy advisor — blockchain AI fintech, Forbes Technology Council
- Ivar Wiersma, head of venture development at R3
- Mariana Gomez de la Villa, distributed ledger technology program director at ING
- Patrick O’Donnell, vice president of digital consumer solutions at Mastercard
The panels will have structured questions but will also welcome and encourage audience participation, which means that a lot of the conversation will be spontaneous and lead by those who tune in. If you want to join, you can register for free on the MoneyNext platform and choose the sessions to watch from there.
Viewing platform: https://moneynext.tv/blockchain-summit/
Dates: Feb. 23–24, 2021