The three-day conference will feature speakers from AT&T, Qualcomm, Meta, Magic Leap, Sony, Lenovo, Amazon, Microsoft, Walmart, immersal, Agora, ResMed, Mayo Clinic, Rooom, Emteq, UL, Merck, HTC, Aequilibrium, Mozilla, AMPD, Unity, Perfect Corp, FBI, Accenture, General Motors and Shiba Metaverse, with partner participation from DreamlandXR, Consulate General of Canada in Miami, Smart Cities Americas, BitBasel, Mission Impact and real-estate blockchain association Fibree.
Today, the VR/AR Association (VRARA) announced many of the 150 speakers and partners who will be featured at Immerse Global Summit taking place in Miami on Dec. 5 through 7, 2022, covering topics including XR, the Metaverse, virtual reality, augmented reality, blockchain, 5G, cloud technologies and other immersive technologies that are impacting every sector of business, media and entertainment.
Schedule highlights and featured speakers:
- AT&T keynote — Andrew Bennett, assistant vice president of mass-market 5G products at AT&T.
- Digital twins and how Unity is helping customers — Dave Rhodes, senior vice president and general manager at Unity.
- Qualcomm keynote — Brian Vogelsang, Snapdragon Spaces lead.
- Building bridges to the future: The XR journey at Meta.
- Choose your own adventure: Journey into the enterprise Metaverse — Jason McGuigan, head of virtual reality at Lenovo.
- Metaverse marketing: It doesn’t have to be scary! — Casey Jensen from Rooom.
- Panels and activations from DreamlandXR showcasing entertainment and media panels and showcases.
- Miami’s crypto art community BitBasel will host panels on crypto and art, including a pre-event “immerse day” at Miami Art Week.
- Fibree will showcase multiple panels featuring leaders on blockchain and its impact on real estate.
- EQ for XR: Helping your retail colleagues adopt 3D — Cynthia Maller from Walmart.
- Eighteen Canadian companies as part of a delegation supported by the Consulate General of Canada in Miami will be featured as speakers, exhibitors and panelists.
- Speed dating activation: Attendees will have three minutes to meet, pitch, listen and connect with others! This is speed networking at its most intense.
Founder and president of the VR/AR Association Nathan Pettyjohn said:
“We are thrilled to welcome these amazing speakers to the stage at Immerse Global Summit in Miami. Many analysts forecast a multitrillion-dollar market opportunity with the Metaverse ecosystem of technologies by 2030. Immerse Global Summit will allow everyone in the industry to learn, grow and connect with industry leaders across many technologies including blockchain, Web3, virtual and augmented reality, digital fashion, digital humans, NFTs, 5G networks and cloud connectivity. Topics and programming will cover both enterprise and consumer markets.”
Miami is one of the high-growth technology cities in the United States. Demand for tech jobs is rising, and Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties were among the top markets for the growth of tech job postings during the first six months of 2022, according to the Dice Tech Job Report, an analysis that looks at hiring trends by location, employers, role and skills.
The Immerse Global Summit will feature dynamic keynotes, industry tracks, demos, exhibits, networking and amazing VIP events, showcasing the best that the industry has to offer.
About The VR/AR Association
Owned and produced by The VR/AR Association, Immerse Global Summit is one of the most innovative technology conference series in the world and has hosted over 70,000 attendees over the past two years at its virtual events and in-person conferences in Europe and North America, with a commitment to facilitating innovation and creativity through cross-pollination of enterprise and consumer technology showcases combined with business growth strategy. The conferences bring together a mix of the most talented business leaders, developers, creative designers and product managers from around the world.
The VR/AR Association is an international organization designed to foster collaboration between innovative companies and people in the VR, AR, Metaverse and blockchain ecosystem that accelerates growth, fosters research and education, helps develop industry standards, connects member organizations and promotes the services of member companies.
President of Immerse Global Summit and VR/AR Association
Global executive director, VR/AR Association