Juliet Summits are delighted to facilitate the 3rd installment of Security Tokens Realised Awards to recognise the companies that are leading the drive towards Securities and Assets Tokenization.
The Awards will cover the following 4 key areas:
- Digitising Capital Markets for Banks and Financial Institutions;
- Blockchain Technology and Trading Infrastructure;
- Innovation Investment and STOs – New Offerings and Fundraising;
- Digitisation of Currencies – Institutional Crypto and Systems Supporting Their Management.
The Security Tokens Realised Awards Categories are:
- Most progressive bank in driving digitization of Capital Markets;
- Judges favorite Investment Bank/PE/Fund embracing digital securities;
- The leading existing exchange in moving towards digitization of securities;
- The biggest contributor to leading institutional adoption of digital currencies;
- Most innovative use of tokenization;
- The most impactful use of digital securities;
- Most promising STO;
- Most progressive legal firm;
- Biggest contributor to the adoption of digital securities;
- The leader in the creation of a secondary market for digital securities.
The awards are sponsored by US Capital Global and adjudicated over by James Bowater, the editor of Crypto AM (part of City AM - London’s most read financial newspaper).
The awards ceremony will be held at the end of the second day of the Security Tokens Realised Summit taking place on 4-5 of February 2020 in London.
You can apply here: https://securitytokensrealised.com/london-2020-awards/.
More information on Security Tokens Realised Summit, including how to attend, exhibit or sponsor, is available at www.securitytokensrealised.com.