Nolcha Shows, now in its 14th year, will be producing the two-day NYFW Web3 edition on the 69th floor of the iconic 3 World Trade Center on Sept. 13 and 14, 2022.
Nolcha Shows is where fashion and Web3 communities gather in real life to share knowledge, experiences and insights. Creators, investors, founders and industry leaders connect through education, entertainment and networking opportunities that spark collaboration toward building the future.
Building on their successful Web3 event series during NFT.NYC, Art Basel, Bitcoin Conference, Consensus and Permissionless, Nolcha Shows is going back to its roots and elevating the concept of NYFW.
The independent fashion pioneering brand will continue to serve as a platform for driving Web3 culture forward. The multi-day event will combine an NFT gallery, Web3 panel discussions and runway shows.
Web3 and its technology will enable unprecedented consumer experiences.
Schedule for Sept. 13
- Runway shows
- Sustainable fashion brands: Embracing fashion designers focused on sustainability and demand for ethical fashion featuring clothing brands Host and Var, Kaiane Designs, The Tailory NYC, Mauricio Alpizar, Maya Seyferth & accessory brands CoFi, Zashadu, Aumora Gems, and Anna Zuckerman.
- “Ones to Watch”: Web3, ready-to-wear and bridal wear brands ChainGuardians, Oh Polly and Nazranaa.
The highlight of the first day focuses on the emergence of AR in fashion.
ChainGuardians will showcase a Phygital Meta Street Wear collection that is inspired by the ChainGuardians Super Heroes, featuring virtual immersion technology that allows users to wear the clothing in the real world and on avatars in the Metaverse.
OhZone will bring Metaverse fashion to life through the patented 3DReal technology that automates turning physical garments into virtually stunning NFT wearables ready for the Metaverse.
Schedule for Sept. 14
The second day will consist of a series of web panel discussions that will highlight various aspects of Web3 and its impact on the fashion industry. Panel topics include:
- Female-led investments and innovation presented by Bad Bitch Empire: Women’s innovation and investment opportunities in Web3 and beyond, presented by Bad Bitch Empire and hosted by its CEO Lisa Carmen Wang, along with special guests.
- The Fashion Metaverse Economy, presented by Landvault and moderated by Ornella Hernadez, Web3 and NFT reporter at Blockworks. Panelists include LandVault CEO Sam Huber, Reed Smith partner Nick Breen, LandVault director John Kraski and Space Runners director of strategy Josh Ramjit.
- Luxury in the Metaverse, presented by Galaxy. Panelists include Andrew Isaacs, managing director in investment banking at Galaxy, and special guests.
- The Next Web, presented by Vatom. Panelists include Web3 brand activation strategist Paula Marie Kilgarriff, Vatom’s chief marketing officer Brian Wallace m and Cult & Rain founder George Yang.
- Community is the New Fashion Culture, presented by The Fashion DAO. Panelists include Echo Mah Creative Director at Tiffany & Co., Web3 digital luxury Matthew Pandolfe Web3 Digital Luxury Expert and Nico Fara CEO at Chief Metaverse Officer.
Onsite Web3 activations
ChainGuardians will offer attendees two consumer experiences. The first will be a virtual reality area where attendees can immerse themselves in a 3D digital fashion world to experience select items in the ChainGuardians Meta Street Wear line. An additional space will feature an augmented reality area that will allow attendees to interact with digital models wearing the ChainGuardians clothing.
Perfect Corp, the leading provider of AI and AR beauty and fashion tech, will offer fans an interactive runway beauty experience within the YouCam Makeup app, allowing fashion fans to immerse themselves in the glamor of New York Fashion Week by virtually trying on the beauty and fashion looks featured on the Nolcha runway through their smartphones.
NFT artist Talia Zoref, a Forbes 30 Under 30 fashion illustrator, will be sketching her illustration onsite while featuring digital wearables from her NFT collection Eyes of Fashion, whose mission is to bring more inclusion into the world of fashion, elevate strong women artists, and empower women through education.
In partnership with HeyLayer, attendees will be able to claim a Proof of Attendance Multipass NFT with unlockable content to be revealed at a later date.
Partners and sponsors include Saratoga, Vatom, LandVault, ChainGuardians, Hanjan, Chief Metaverse Officer, WHIM, AOFM Pro, Unite, Perfect Corp, PowerStation Studios, InstaSleep, Wear The Future L8, Holistic Spirits and TradeZing.
About Nolcha Shows NYFW Web3 edition
Nolcha Shows is a collection of leading award-winning experiential events. Over the past 14 years, the Nolcha Shows have become a discovery platform, promoting cutting-edge, innovative brands, connecting and building communities across the dynamic industries of lifestyle fashion and tech-driven Web3.
The curated event series is held during New York Fashion Week, NFT.NYC, Consensus, Art Basel and Bitcoin Miami.