The value of bitcoin digital conference on June 2-3, 13:00 - 20:00 UTC, will host international experts discussing what the value of Bitcoin is and which role Bitcoin plays in current times of unlimited money printing by central banks.
Negative interest rates, rising inflationary risk and potentially disappearing cash - is it time for a non-state based hard money? A non-inflatable, uncensorable digital equivalent to physical cash? And could that role be filled by Bitcoin? Those are questions being tackled at the Value of Bitcoin Digital Conference.
Besides insights on different topics ranging from the unique characteristics of bitcoin to the potential of bitcoin in emerging countries the conference will set a focus on the virtual networking aspect a digital conference can provide. Why that? Meatspace Conferences are not just a space for education but rather about networking and getting together. To make this possible, different formats will be offered during the two conference days in June:
- Stage: Covering all Bitcoin subtopics which will be free of admission;
- Sessions: Deep-dive into the topics of mining, quantitative modeling and the Lightning Network;
- Virtual Networking: Breakout rooms for networking with the speakers and other attendees.
Speakers: 30+ proven international experts, amongst them:
- Dr. Saifedean Ammous, Author of The Bitcoin Standard;
- Peter Zimmerman, Visiting Research Economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland;
- Pierre Rochard, Bitcoin Strategist at Kraken;
- Thomas Mayer, Managing Director Flossbach von Storch Research Institute;
- Parker Lewis, Head of Business Development at Unchained Capital;
- Manuel Andersch, Senior Economist und FX Analyst at Bayern LB.
See you at Value of Bitcoin Digital!
Participation fee: €35