Lumi Wallet, together with Crypto Games Conference, are giving away one € 5000 Promo Package that includes 5 business passes, banners, and other special offers. A community vote will determine the lucky winner.
The conference takes place in Minsk, Belarus, on April 25-26, and includes
- 1000+ delegates from over 30 countries;
- 100+ speakers in 3 business tracks full of talks and panel discussions;
- CGC Showcase for startups and indie developers to demonstrate their games;
- A series of CGC signature networking events (pre-party, party, mingle, etc.);
- Two-day blockchain gaming hackathon.
Conference topics revolve around three segments of blockchain gaming – crypto games, iGaming, and gaming ecosystems and services.
Lumi Wallet and CGC invite all crypto gaming projects and fellow dapps to take part in the Promo Package Giveaway.
The € 5,000-prize include
- Banners in the conference area;
- Logo and description on the conference website;
- 5 business passes;
- Mailing via all Conference’s social media channels;
- Participation of company representatives in a Panel Discussion among crypto market experts;
- Media Publications, mentioning the participation of the winner in the Crypto Games Conference.
April 8-14th - projects submit their applications. Entry submissions should be sent to email@example.com, indicating the company name and website.
April 15-21th - the community vote. Sponsors organize a poll, during which the applicant that receives the majority of votes gets the winning package.
Lumi’s CEO, Diana Furman, will be participating in the Crypto Games Conference as a speaker.
Lumi Wallet is a client-side multicurrency wallet, where you can store BTC, ETH, BCH and the majority of ERC-20 tokens (1200+). Lumi also allows for the exchange of coins and tokens in a few clicks. The team presents the wallet as easy-to-use from crypto beginners to more advanced users.
At the moment, Lumi is about to launch EOS support, and, following that, EOS tokens. Lumi Wallet will be soon equipped with an in-app browser and open support for EOS-powered dapps.
Lumi Wallet has recently revealed their plans to go open-source in the summer.