A crypto wallet says it offers discounted fees to buy crypto with credit cards, making it easier for users to purchase and withdraw digital currencies.
Lumi Wallet News
Lumi wallet is a multi-currency wallet available as a mobile app for iOS, Android and web. It supports BTC, ETH, BCH, the majority of ERC-20 tokens and offers an in-wallet exchange. Lumi is fully client-side (non-custodial) so only the users have control over their private keys. The wallet was originally designed to suit the needs of beginners and more advanced users. It offers a high level of security, anonymity, as well as an intuitive and eye-catchy interface. Additional features include displaying price graphs, transaction history, and the possibility to organize your digital asset portfolio the way you want
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020