A crypto wallet says it offers discounted fees to buy crypto with credit cards, making it easier for users to purchase and withdraw digital currencies.
Lumi Wallet News
Lumi wallet is a multi-currency wallet available as a mobile app for iOS, Android and web. It supports BTC, ETH, BCH, the majority of ERC-20 tokens and offers an in-wallet exchange. Lumi is fully client-side (non-custodial) so only the users have control over their private keys. The wallet was originally designed to suit the needs of beginners and more advanced users. It offers a high level of security, anonymity, as well as an intuitive and eye-catchy interface. Additional features include displaying price graphs, transaction history, and the possibility to organize your digital asset portfolio the way you want
- MakerDAO Responds to Dev Accusing Network of $340M Vulnerabilty
- Report: Denmark’s Tax Agency Is Sending Tax Compliance Letters to Crypto Users
- Wu Jihan Resurfaces As Bitmain CEO After Co-Founder Is Forced Out
- Tezos Rally Fizzles After 100% Gain — Likely Top for XTZ/BTC Appears
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent