A mobile decentralized exchange says it is tackling three issues seen in its centralized rivals: the risk of hacking, high fees and price volatility.
Connor is a journalist based in London, where he has covered news and business briefs for national news outlets. Away from deadlines, his interests include badminton and music.
- Report: Samsung Planning New Blockchain Mainnet Featuring Samsung Coin
- Binance Singapore Launches But Offers Just One Trading Pair, Report
- Samsung Invests $2.9 Million Into Crypto Wallet Startup Ledger
- Almost All Top 100 Coins in Red, Bitcoin Holds Weekly Gains After Dipping Below $5,500
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 24