A Nasdaq-listed company says it is offering a blockchain-enabled alternative to “centralized authorities that perpetuate ad fraud, waste and abuse.”
Connor is a journalist based in London, where he has covered news and business briefs for national news outlets. Away from deadlines, his interests include badminton and music.
- Walmart China Will Track Food in Supply Chain with Vechain's Thor Blockchain
- Europol Arrests Six People Allegedly Behind $27 Million Bitcoin Theft
- Iranian Government to Cut Off Power to Crypto Mining Until Approval of New Energy Prices
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA