An exchange says it differs from rivals who focus on crypto-to-crypto transactions by enabling consumers to easily purchase coins using fiat.
Connor is a journalist based in London, where he has covered news and business briefs for national news outlets. Away from deadlines, his interests include badminton and music.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’