A company is offering cash loans of up to $30,000 with crypto as collateral — all without borrowers needing to sell their digital assets.
Connor is a journalist based in London, where he has covered news and business briefs for national news outlets. Away from deadlines, his interests include badminton and music.
- Elon Musk: Bitcoin Has ‘Quite Brilliant’ Structure, Paper Money is Going Away
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Discloses Non-ETH Crypto Holdings and Other Revenue Sources
- Canadian Judge Appoints Legal Representatives for QuadrigaCX Customers
- Bitcoin Again Tests $4K Amidst Anticipation of US and China Trade Deal Finalization
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18