The inaugural edition of the World Metaverse Show, organized by the team behind the World Blockchain Summit, the largest global series of blockchain, crypto and Web3 events, is bringing digital builders, entrepreneurs, investors, governments, enterprises, technology providers and experts from gaming, 3D, VFX, XR and Web3.
The show will be attended by top officials from across the globe, including those from the private office of Sheikh Saeed bin Ahmed Al Maktoum.
The Dubai Metaverse Strategy is set to shape the future of the Metaverse spearheaded by Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktroum, Crown Prince of Dubai, which aims to turn Dubai into one of the world’s top 10 Metaverse economies as well as a global hub for the Metaverse community.
The five-year objective is twofold: Five times the number of blockchain and Metaverse companies is to increase five times, and the country to establish 40,000 virtual jobs and add $4 billion to Dubai’s economy.
The show is defined by three pillars:
- Fostering Metaverse innovation and economic contribution
- Cultivating Metaverse talent through education and training
- Developing Metaverse use cases and applications in the Dubai government
The event’s speakers include:
- Ramadan Alblooshi — advisor and acting director of the public health protection Department at Dubai Health Authority
- Nick Vinckier — head of corporate innovation at Chalhoub Group
- Ellis Wang — board of the executive and advisory team, at the private office of Sheikh Saeed bin Ahmed Al Maktoum
- Ahmad Altarawneh — senior strategic consultant at Dubai Police General HQ
- Mohammed Alsuwaidi — head of Al Nuaimiya Comprehensive Police Station, Ajman Police General Headquarters
- Pablo Olivera Brizzio — director of corporate Innovation at Abu Dhabi Ports Group
- Craig Hughes — vice president of architecture at Emirates NBD
Mohammed Saleem, founder and CEO of WBS, noted: “The Dubai Metaverse Strategy is the latest example of why the region is the perfect destination for companies in the Web3 space to grow and re-shape the future of technology. We are honored to be working with some of the region’s leading enterprises, government entities and global innovators to help drive the adoption of Web3 technologies like the Metaverse and blockchain.”
Sponsors and partners:
- Afterparty sponsor: Kiss Kiss Meta
- Pitch partner and exhibiting sponsor: Gamein and
- Exhibitors: Bizverse, Novac and Sapizon
- Official PR partner: Luna PR
- Official knowledge partner: VR/AR Association
- Bitcoin World
- Crypto Academy
- MidEast Information
- The TechMag
- Security Middle East
- The Jordan Times
- Tyn Magazine
- Women in Blockchain
About World Blockchain Summit (WBS) Events
World Blockchain Summit (WBS) is a global series of events focused on blockchain, crypto, Web3 and the Metaverse. It has brought together over 20,000 industry influencers, investors, enterprise decision makers and government stakeholders through physical events hosted in over 16 countries.
WBS is dedicated to fostering the growth of the decentralized economy through community development, boosting technological innovation with access to capital, and enabling enterprise and government adoption of Web3 technologies through deal facilitation. Each summit features enterprise and government use cases, inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, tech-talks, a blockchain exhibition, startup pitch competitions and a host of networking opportunities.
Other upcoming platforms organized by WBS Events in 2022 include the World Blockchain Summit Dubai taking place on October 17 through 19, the World Blockchain Summit Toronto taking place in November, and the World Blockchain Summit Bangkok in December.
For more information and tickets, visit the site.