With so much innovation in blockchain, is there a market to consolidate ideas into a single platform?
Adel is a self-regulated and self-maintained global cryptocurrency community, with its own economic ecosystem that uses Adelphoi tokens. Adel specializes in creating, developing and implementing business processes based on blockchain technology. According to the official website of Adel, the technology has wide application in digital and physical industries. The Adel crypto community chooses potentially successful projects to invest in for further development, which could be granted as a reward for the interested members of Adel. The company was founded by Gabriel Dusil in 2016 and is currently headquartered in Douglas, Isle of Man. The Adel ICO for tokens of its blockchain incubator was conducted in June, 2018.
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as ‘Illegal Financial Activity in China’
- IBM Partners with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System
- South Korean Startup Presto to File Constitutional Appeal Against Local ICO Ban
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: BSV, XEM, TRX, BNB, BTC