With so much innovation in blockchain, is there a market to consolidate ideas into a single platform?
Adel is a self-regulated and self-maintained global cryptocurrency community, with its own economic ecosystem that uses Adelphoi tokens. Adel specializes in creating, developing and implementing business processes based on blockchain technology. According to the official website of Adel, the technology has wide application in digital and physical industries. The Adel crypto community chooses potentially successful projects to invest in for further development, which could be granted as a reward for the interested members of Adel. The company was founded by Gabriel Dusil in 2016 and is currently headquartered in Douglas, Isle of Man. The Adel ICO for tokens of its blockchain incubator was conducted in June, 2018.
- Coronavirus & Bitcoin Price: Is China Losing Its BTC Mining Monopoly?
- Coinbase-Backed Crypto Rating Council Lists IOTA, BAT, and USDC
- General Motors Files Patent for a Blockchain-Based Navigation Map
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K