Ran Neuner told Cointelegraph that his $10 million coronavirus relief fund has been inundated with applications from startups impacted by the global economic sl...
Africa is the second largest continent in the world in terms of both territory and population. There are 55 states located on the continent. Economies in Africa differs from country to country. In Africa, cryptocurrency tends to be sold with a large trade margin which can even reach 100% due to several reasons. Firstly, Bitcoin in Africa is very difficult to mine because of the climate and lack of infrastructure. Also, cryptocurrency is in big demand in Africa as national currencies are vulnerable to hyperinflation. Besides that, since there are only a small number of virtual currency retailers they are able to set high prices. The relative financial stability of digital money and the opportunities for profit make cryptocurrencies very popular in Africa.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations
- Cooking Mama Developer Denies Rumors It Mines Crypto