ICObench report: ICOs completed in the first half of January have raised $160 million, about 33 percent of the combined amount secured in December.
Analysis is a procedure of dividing a complex topic into several smaller parts in order to improve the understanding of the original question. Analysis is a crucial part of business, economics, computer science, music, math, philosophy and other fields of study. Analysis is widely used in the cryptocurrency industry too. For example, there are numerous kinds of blockchain market analysis made by traders, investors and consultants for improving the understanding of market condition. Analysis of blockchains are mostly performed by computer scientists and developers. Blockchain analysis software helps to gain a better understanding of a cryptocurrency, and to monitor its transactions and risks. Bitcoin analysis tools offer an opportunity of gathering info about transaction time, fees, mining rewards and other important parts of Bitcoin usage for their customers.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week