BitTorrent, a company known for its file transfer service, is testing its blockchain-based live streaming platform with an intended launch in Q1 2020.
Android is a mobile OS created by Google primarily for touchscreen devices like smartphones. There are also versions of Android for other devices, such as Android TV, Android Auto, Android for smartwatches — called Wear OS — and other implementations for various units. Android has been the highest-selling OS for smartphones since 2011 and has over 2 billion monthly active users. The digital distribution platform Google Play is the main application distributor for Android OS, with more than 3.5 million apps. Android is used for operating cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects. Various applications were made to support monitoring cryptocurrency prices, for trading tokens, for storing and using different cryptocurrencies and to operate blockchain-based networks and products. Android’s code is open-sourced, which helps developers build community-driven projects, including blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.
- Binance to Launch Fiat-to-Crypto OTC for Chinese Yuan in October
- Square Crypto Completes Inaugural Developer Team With Three New Hires
- Iran Considers New System of Annual Registration for Crypto Miners
- Bitcoin Owners Are Giving Away Altcoins to Support TOR Project
- Bitcoin Fails to Regain $10K as Market Dominance Hits 6-Week Low