Doc.ai aims to use Blockchain data and machine learning to put doctors in smartphones for everyone.
Anthony Di Iorio News
Anthony Di Iorio is an entrepreneur, manager of meetings, public orator and ideological leader in the sphere of decentralized technologies. He was born and grown in Toronto, Canada and got a degree in trading and digital technologies from Ryerson University. Di Iorio is the founder and president of Jaxx — a virtual cryptocurrency storage company — and besides that, Anthony Di Iorio is the Ethereum project co-founder, together with Vitalik Buterin and three other co-founders. The most significant event held by Anthony Di Iorio was the Bitcoin Expo 2014 in Canada. Since 2012, Di Iorio has visited over 100 events related to cryptocurrency technologies, performing as one of the main speakers there. The main direction of his professional activity is consulting on investments in ICOs.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Files US Copyright Registrations for BTC White Paper
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20