Doc.ai aims to use Blockchain data and machine learning to put doctors in smartphones for everyone.
Anthony Di Iorio News
Anthony Di Iorio is an entrepreneur, manager of meetings, public orator and ideological leader in the sphere of decentralized technologies. He was born and grown in Toronto, Canada and got a degree in trading and digital technologies from Ryerson University. Di Iorio is the founder and president of Jaxx — a virtual cryptocurrency storage company — and besides that, Anthony Di Iorio is the Ethereum project co-founder, together with Vitalik Buterin and three other co-founders. The most significant event held by Anthony Di Iorio was the Bitcoin Expo 2014 in Canada. Since 2012, Di Iorio has visited over 100 events related to cryptocurrency technologies, performing as one of the main speakers there. The main direction of his professional activity is consulting on investments in ICOs.
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Volvo Adopts Oracle’s Blockchain for Its Supply Chain — Here’s Why
- Price Analysis 11/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX