Despite recent action by the SEC, Telegram Open Network now has a fully-fledged blockchain explorer from Blockchair for its reportedly unstable testnet.
API is a set of tools for building application software. An API may be used to develop web-based systems, operating systems, databases and more. API is used to simplify program development, as an programming interface of an application visually makes it easier to understand the rules of using certain technologies while building applications. API is usually related to some software library and describes and prescribes the behavior of certain tools, with the library itself being the actual implementation of the tools. APIs are commonly used in blockchain development and in the cryptocurrency industry. Blockchain API may be used to implement a payment method which accepts Bitcoin for your site/application or to build a new decentralized application on the peer-to-peer network. There are also APIs for creating non-financial protocol for the blockchains and to improve the speed of data flows within a company.
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- It’s Never Been Harder to Mine Bitcoin as Hash Rate Hits New Highs
- Mind the Gap: Identifying and Trading 4 Different Bitcoin Chart Gaps
- Bitcoin Price Ready to Push Above Key Resistance to Hit $10,000