A Santa-themed trading bot is giving crypto enthusiasts the chance to capitalize on volatility and hopes automation will help them sleigh in the marketplace.
API is a set of tools for building application software. An API may be used to develop web-based systems, operating systems, databases and more. API is used to simplify program development, as an programming interface of an application visually makes it easier to understand the rules of using certain technologies while building applications. API is usually related to some software library and describes and prescribes the behavior of certain tools, with the library itself being the actual implementation of the tools. APIs are commonly used in blockchain development and in the cryptocurrency industry. Blockchain API may be used to implement a payment method which accepts Bitcoin for your site/application or to build a new decentralized application on the peer-to-peer network. There are also APIs for creating non-financial protocol for the blockchains and to improve the speed of data flows within a company.
- US: Bitcoin ATM Firm Coinme to Sell Bitcoin at Coinstar Coin Counting Machines
- Winklevoss Capital: Investors Are ‘Thoughtfully Dipping their Toes into Crypto,’ Not Taking the Plunge
- Spanish Car Manufacturer SEAT Joins Alastria Consortium to Develop Blockchain Products
- Founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin Joins Board of Directors of Crypto Startup ErisX
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16