Binance’s iOS app is officially listed on the Apple App Store once again following a delay for review.
Apple Inc. is an American transnational IT company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Apple is famous for its products, with most recognizable being the Apple iPhone and Apple Macbook. Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak in 1976 for the production and distribution of the Apple I personal computer. After successful sales of the Apple II, Apple went public and gained instant financial success. Apple changed the computer industry by providing user-friendly graphical interfaces, wide marketing programs and design features. Today, Apple has the world’s largest revenue for any IT company and is the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. Apple is often referred to as the world’s most valuable brand, but is also criticized for its labor practices, anti-competitive behavior, the use of sweatshop labor and insufficient data security.
- Casa Releases Node Monitor Service to Improve Bitcoin Network Health
- Nonprofit Launches Blockchain Platform for Credit History in Sierra Leone
- Cryptojacking Code Found in Eleven Open Libraries, Thousands Infected
- Kraken Crypto Exchange to Add Support for BAT and WAVES
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM