Crypto hardware is rarely glamorous – but one company has taken a leaf out of Apple’s playbook by creating a sleek wallet for storing digital assets.
Apple Inc. is an American transnational IT company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Apple is famous for its products, with most recognizable being the Apple iPhone and Apple Macbook. Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak in 1976 for the production and distribution of the Apple I personal computer. After successful sales of the Apple II, Apple went public and gained instant financial success. Apple changed the computer industry by providing user-friendly graphical interfaces, wide marketing programs and design features. Today, Apple has the world’s largest revenue for any IT company and is the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. Apple is often referred to as the world’s most valuable brand, but is also criticized for its labor practices, anti-competitive behavior, the use of sweatshop labor and insufficient data security.
- Ethereum Hacks on the Rise Again as Price Remains Below $100
- PAX Stablecoin Exceeds $5 Billion in Transactions in First 3 Months
- UAE Exchange, Ripple to Launch Blockchain Remittances to Asia by Q1 2019
- France: Gov’t Report Recommends $570 Million Blockchain Investment
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12