Can crypto and distributed ledger technology help improve the music industry?
Apple Inc. is an American transnational IT company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Apple is famous for its products, with most recognizable being the Apple iPhone and Apple Macbook. Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak in 1976 for the production and distribution of the Apple I personal computer. After successful sales of the Apple II, Apple went public and gained instant financial success. Apple changed the computer industry by providing user-friendly graphical interfaces, wide marketing programs and design features. Today, Apple has the world’s largest revenue for any IT company and is the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. Apple is often referred to as the world’s most valuable brand, but is also criticized for its labor practices, anti-competitive behavior, the use of sweatshop labor and insufficient data security.
- Sorry — But Bitcoin Can Still Drop to $2.7K While Everyone’s Bullish
- Ethereum Hard Fork Live, Stolen ETH Moved, ‘Hodlers Are Insane’: Hodler’s Digest, Dec. 2–8
- Death Spirals and BTC — What Happens When Miners Capitulate?
- Ethereum Price Stable Despite Hard Fork, Altcoins See Small Gains
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB