A recent SEC filing revealed Apple’s involvement in the development of blockchain standards for mineral supply chains.
Apple Inc. is an American transnational IT company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Apple is famous for its products, with most recognizable being the Apple iPhone and Apple Macbook. Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak in 1976 for the production and distribution of the Apple I personal computer. After successful sales of the Apple II, Apple went public and gained instant financial success. Apple changed the computer industry by providing user-friendly graphical interfaces, wide marketing programs and design features. Today, Apple has the world’s largest revenue for any IT company and is the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. Apple is often referred to as the world’s most valuable brand, but is also criticized for its labor practices, anti-competitive behavior, the use of sweatshop labor and insufficient data security.
- ErisX to CFTC: Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust, Liquid Market
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector
- Most Cryptos See Gentle Green Amid Exceedingly Calm Market Picture
- Major Crypto Brokerage Coinmama Reports 450,000 Users Affected by Data Breach
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15