Spain’s second largest bank, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, has closed a €150 million loan using blockchain technology.
A bank is a financial organization that generates revenue by charging interest on lent capital, transaction fees and giving financial advice. The banking sphere is subject to strict governmental regulations, as it is one of the most significant agents in the financial system. Commercial banks are involved in a wide variety of activities, from personal banking and consumer finance to foreign exchange and money market trading. The World Bank is an organization with the aim of reducing poverty and helping underdeveloped countries with economic development. The World Bank Group includes five organizations, with one of them being International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), which is often confusingly referred to as the World Bank. Modern times have reduced the barriers of global competition of banks all over the world and has made the banking sphere more and more globalized.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Blockchain Incubator Binance Labs Releases First ‘Batch’ of Blockchain Projects
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14