The major Japanese investment bank has published the results of a pilot project, aimed at implementing blockchain tech for securities post-trade processing.
A bank is a financial organization that generates revenue by charging interest on lent capital, transaction fees and giving financial advice. The banking sphere is subject to strict governmental regulations, as it is one of the most significant agents in the financial system. Commercial banks are involved in a wide variety of activities, from personal banking and consumer finance to foreign exchange and money market trading. The World Bank is an organization with the aim of reducing poverty and helping underdeveloped countries with economic development. The World Bank Group includes five organizations, with one of them being International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), which is often confusingly referred to as the World Bank. Modern times have reduced the barriers of global competition of banks all over the world and has made the banking sphere more and more globalized.
- Binance Launches Decentralized Crypto Exchange Testnet
- SEC Set to Begin Fresh Consultation Period on CBOE-VanEck Bitcoin ETF
- Major Japanese Trading Firm Marubeni Partners with US Blockchain Company LO3 Energy
- Elon Musk: Bitcoin Has ‘Quite Brilliant’ Structure, Paper Money is Going Away
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18