Telegram says the SEC is on an “unfounded fishing expedition,” and Google Play lifts MetaMask ban.
Barclays is a multinational financial services company and an investment bank located in London, U.K. Barclays Bank’s business consists of personal banking, wealth management, investment management and corporate banking. Barclays is considered to be one of the most powerful transnational corporations, having an ownership and corporate control of a large part of the market. Barclays was under U.K. investigations multiple times due to accusations of tax avoidance, prices manipulations and fraud, with some of them ending with penalties for the Barclays Bank U.K. Barclays is interested in Bitcoin and blockchain technology and currently has an article that explains how blockchain works, talks about the possibilities of the new technology and opportunities to use it in the modern financial system.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Cardano Breaks 6-Month Slump, Signaling Potential Altcoin Revival