Telegram says the SEC is on an “unfounded fishing expedition,” and Google Play lifts MetaMask ban.
Barclays is a multinational financial services company and an investment bank located in London, U.K. Barclays Bank’s business consists of personal banking, wealth management, investment management and corporate banking. Barclays is considered to be one of the most powerful transnational corporations, having an ownership and corporate control of a large part of the market. Barclays was under U.K. investigations multiple times due to accusations of tax avoidance, prices manipulations and fraud, with some of them ending with penalties for the Barclays Bank U.K. Barclays is interested in Bitcoin and blockchain technology and currently has an article that explains how blockchain works, talks about the possibilities of the new technology and opportunities to use it in the modern financial system.
- Not April Fool’s — Trump Hints at $9 Oil After Accidental Bitcoin Plug
- Bitcoin and Visa Transactions Plunge But Pizza Deliveries Are Up
- April Fools Sees Toilet Paper Token in Short Supply on CoinMarketCap
- Japanese Regulations on Crypto ‘Likely to Help the Market to Mature’
- How to Trade Bitcoin Using Leverage and Not Worry About Liquidation