For the first time in three years, the Royal Bank of Scotland and Barclays have managed to speed up commercial real estate transactions using blockchain. The fi...
Barclays is a multinational financial services company and an investment bank located in London, U.K. Barclays Bank’s business consists of personal banking, wealth management, investment management and corporate banking. Barclays is considered to be one of the most powerful transnational corporations, having an ownership and corporate control of a large part of the market. Barclays was under U.K. investigations multiple times due to accusations of tax avoidance, prices manipulations and fraud, with some of them ending with penalties for the Barclays Bank U.K. Barclays is interested in Bitcoin and blockchain technology and currently has an article that explains how blockchain works, talks about the possibilities of the new technology and opportunities to use it in the modern financial system.
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, Indian Stock Markets Post Record Highs Amid Election Results
- Grayscale Gets Regulatory Nod From FINRA for Ethereum Trust to Trade on OTC Markets
- Major Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Developing Stablecoin Pegged to the Franc
- Binance’s CZ Seeks Compensation From Sequoia for Alleged Reputational, Financial Damage
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22