Many major cryptocurrencies are breaking out of their critical overhead resistance levels and it seems the uptrend is likely to continue for the next few days.
Bitcoin Cash News
In May 2017, Bitcoin transactions could take up to four days to complete. The only way to make a transaction quicker was to pay a transaction fee, which at the end of 2017 was around $28. The delay and the need to pay fees made Bitcoin impractical for making small purchases, which led to a new Bitcoin-based currency Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
BCH is a cryptocurrency established as a result of the hard fork that took place to manage the scalability problem. Bitcoin Cash has a number of significant differences to Bitcoin: it is advertised as being faster and cheaper to use, the maximum block size is eight megabytes against one in previous Blockchain, and it has an emergency difficulty adjustment feature. Bitcoin Cash also uses 0-conf (or zero-conf) which allows for nearly instant transactions, meaning Bitcoin Cash transactions are almost always confirmed in the next block.
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst