Overstock CEO Patrick Bryne, BitInstant CEO Charlie Shrem, Jeffrey Tucker from American Institute for Economic Research discussed the future of Blockchain.
Bitcoin Conference News
Bitcoin conferences are an important part of the cryptocurrency industry, offering a platform for productive discussions on new approaches, technologies and strategies of digital assets. Some BTC conferences are an essential part of the blockchain industry, gathering the most influential people and specialists to share their ideas. Today’s Bitcoin conferences may have a large effect on cryptocurrency trading and the cryptocurrency market, so they are always under the track of media, investors and traders. North American Bitcoin conferences are considered to be the most influential gatherings in the industry, with the largest Bitcoin conferences being held in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. There are around 100 big conferences planned for 2018, some of which will gather major speakers from governments, businesses and the tech industry.
- Vitalik Buterin: High Ethereum Price Good for Security, Ecosystem Development
- Prediction Startup Numerai Raises $11 Million in ICO
- Alleged Bitcoin Fraudster Alexander Vinnik Appeals for Extradition to Russia
- Crypto Markets Descend While Tech Stocks Surge
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20