Ripple Labs, the creator and developer of the Ripple payment protocol and exchange network, will soon be closing a US$30 million Series A funding round.
Bitcoin Expo News
Bitcoin Expo is an international exhibition of the newest technological developments in the sphere of cryptocurrency and blockchain. Bitcoin Expo also includes a list of conferences and meetings with invited experts and speakers attending. One of the first largest Bitcoin Expo was organized in 2014 in Toronto, Canada, after which there was a Bitcoin Expo in Vienna, the U.K., etc. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology has hosted the MIT Bitcoin Expo every year since 2014. Besides covering the basics of what Bitcoin is and how cryptocurrency works and the history of development in this sphere, the MIT Bitcoin Expo also sets up a workshop at which tools for interacting with the code and the Bitcoin protocol are provided so that not only specialists, but newbies in this sphere could be involved with the world of digital currency.
- Bitcoin Breaks 7-Month Downtrend But Must Clear These Hurdles to $10K
- Billionaire Investor Tim Draper: If You're a Millennial, Buy Bitcoin
- Russian State-Run Tech Firm to Decrease Spending on Blockchain by 50%
- Iranian Authorities Have Issued 1,000 Licenses for Cryptocurrency Mining
- New Research Shows Bitcoin-Denominated Payments Still a ‘Fantasy’