Major Korean crypto exchanges have arranged a crypto regulation debate in the National Assembly, discussing Anti-Money Laundering policies and customer protecti...
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- Confirmed: Basis CEO Says Project Will Shut Down due to Regulatory Concerns
- Fundstat’s Tom Lee Says Fair Value of Bitcoin to Reach $150K Per Coin
- South Korean Internet Giant Kakao Invests in Blockchain Startup Orbs
- Bitcoin Price Near $3,400, Wider Crypto Markets See Another Mild Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12