Binance and Bithumb deny their Shanghai offices have been raided by Chinese police, and Bitcoin completely wipes out the gains from its October rally.
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- South Korea Telecoms Giant Ramps Up Blockchain Roaming Deal With China
- Circle Co-Founder Sean Neville Quits as CEO After Reshuffle: Report
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Zone Pledges $140M in New Blockchain Support
- Crypto Exchange UpBit’s Operator Launches Custody Service with Ledger
- Tim Draper Calls For Ross Ulbricht’s Release: ‘We Need Entrepreneurs Like That Guy!’