A major crypto exchange in South Korea has shut down, showing the intensity of the brutal 16-month bear market that caused a wide range of issues for crypto bus...
BitHumb is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms in South Korea. The BitHumb exchange was founded by BTC Korea.com LTD company in 2013 and now is headquartered in Seoul. BitHumb is one of the leaders among the cryptocurrency trading companies in South Korea and Japan in terms of trading volume. Almost all options of BitHumb are oriented on Asian countries. Almost all popular cryptocoins are available, but the only available fiat currency there is the Korean Republic’s won. BitHumb fees for transactions are about $0.15 and don’t depend on the transaction’s amount. The platform has a difficult process of verification and other security properties. Nevertheless, the exchange was hacked in 2017 and it affected three percent of users. However, it was not a problem of security, as the access was made from a BitHumb employee’s PC.
- Ripple to Invest Up to $50M in MoneyGram Following New Partnership
- Polish Bank Verifies Documents With Ethereum Blockchain
- Canadian Pharmacy to Track Cannabis via Blockchain in New Pilot Program
- Santander Loses Appeal Against Brazilian Crypto Exchange, Fine Upheld
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06