Bitcoin is reportedly producing as much carbon emissions as Kansas City, while Facebook gets some new backers for its crypto project.
Bittrex is an American cryptocurrency exchange platform founded in 2013 by Bill Shihara and two business partners. The main office of the Bittrex exchange is headquartered in Seattle, USA. The Bittrex app is available on both iOS and Android and is only available in English. According to the official website, it is a new generation of exchange platforms based on data security and client’s trust. The service works almost the same as other exchanges, with a Bittrex wallet for protected money storage and the further possibility of conducting operations with the funds in an account. The main feature of Bittrex is that there are over 190 available currencies for exchange operations, including those which have not been added to other services.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: NEO, LTC, BTC, ETH, XMR
- The Strange Case of CCN and the Google June 2019 Core Update
- Hodler’s Digest, June 10–16: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week