The world’s biggest crypto exchanges are launching OTC desks for institutional investors.
Bittrex is an American cryptocurrency exchange platform founded in 2013 by Bill Shihara and two business partners. The main office of the Bittrex exchange is headquartered in Seattle, USA. The Bittrex app is available on both iOS and Android and is only available in English. According to the official website, it is a new generation of exchange platforms based on data security and client’s trust. The service works almost the same as other exchanges, with a Bittrex wallet for protected money storage and the further possibility of conducting operations with the funds in an account. The main feature of Bittrex is that there are over 190 available currencies for exchange operations, including those which have not been added to other services.
- Binance Launches Decentralized Crypto Exchange Testnet
- SEC Set to Begin Fresh Consultation Period on CBOE-VanEck Bitcoin ETF
- Major Japanese Trading Firm Marubeni Partners with US Blockchain Company LO3 Energy
- Elon Musk: Bitcoin Has ‘Quite Brilliant’ Structure, Paper Money is Going Away
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18