International standards for crypto are coming, but at what cost to innovation?
Bittrex is an American cryptocurrency exchange platform founded in 2013 by Bill Shihara and two business partners. The main office of the Bittrex exchange is headquartered in Seattle, USA. The Bittrex app is available on both iOS and Android and is only available in English. According to the official website, it is a new generation of exchange platforms based on data security and client’s trust. The service works almost the same as other exchanges, with a Bittrex wallet for protected money storage and the further possibility of conducting operations with the funds in an account. The main feature of Bittrex is that there are over 190 available currencies for exchange operations, including those which have not been added to other services.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Blockchain Incubator Binance Labs Releases First ‘Batch’ of Blockchain Projects
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14