Cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex will give frozen holdings back to its Iranian users, which the exchange suspended in 2017 due to the requirements of U.S. regula...
Bittrex is an American cryptocurrency exchange platform founded in 2013 by Bill Shihara and two business partners. The main office of the Bittrex exchange is headquartered in Seattle, USA. The Bittrex app is available on both iOS and Android and is only available in English. According to the official website, it is a new generation of exchange platforms based on data security and client’s trust. The service works almost the same as other exchanges, with a Bittrex wallet for protected money storage and the further possibility of conducting operations with the funds in an account. The main feature of Bittrex is that there are over 190 available currencies for exchange operations, including those which have not been added to other services.
- Canada’s Largest Bank Mulls Crypto Exchange After Bitcoin Ban — Report
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Bitcoin Price ‘Ranging’ Continues as Trader Says $8,400 Could Be Next