After forking off the Steem blockchain on March 20, Hive is now trading at a 20% premium over Steem.
Bittrex is an American cryptocurrency exchange platform founded in 2013 by Bill Shihara and two business partners. The main office of the Bittrex exchange is headquartered in Seattle, USA. The Bittrex app is available on both iOS and Android and is only available in English. According to the official website, it is a new generation of exchange platforms based on data security and client’s trust. The service works almost the same as other exchanges, with a Bittrex wallet for protected money storage and the further possibility of conducting operations with the funds in an account. The main feature of Bittrex is that there are over 190 available currencies for exchange operations, including those which have not been added to other services.
- Binance Announces CoinMarketCap Acquisition, CZ Gives the Scoop
- Gold Is ‘Toilet Paper’ for the Rich, Bitcoin for the Poor — Max Keiser
- SEC Postpones Decision on Overstock-Affiliated Security Token Exchange
- FATF Report: US Is Not Focusing Enough on Crypto Financial Risk
- Pandemic Is Changing Bitcoin Usage in ‘Unexpected Ways,’ Says Chainalysis