Bitcoin maintains lead over the competition, but altcoins have one significant advantage.
BlockCypher is an IT company specializing in blockchain web services and middleware, which was founded by Catheryne Nicholson and Matthieu Riou in 2014. BlockCypher is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. BlockCypher works in such fields as peer-to-peer (p2p), business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) payments, identity management, cross-border payments, Know Your Customer (KYC) solutions and more. BlockCypher claims that their products are stable and scalable due to their cloud-optimized infrastructure and multiple data centers being at the disposal of BlockCypher. The main BlockCypher product is BlockCypher’s JSON API, used to interact with various blockchains. Notable blockchains that are supported by BlockCypher are Dash, Ethereum, Bitcoin and others. There was no BlockCypher’s ICO, as all the funding was provided by venture capital firms and entrepreneurs.
- Bitcoin Starts Strongest Quarter Q2 With Price Down Just 10% YTD
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New Update
- Tron Launches Djed, a Platform That Looks Suspiciously Like MakerDAO
- Bitfinex DeFi Offshoot Burns $20M Tokens in Bid to Drive DEX Adoption
- Bitcoin & Stocks Rise as US Economy Grinds to a Halt — Furloughs Soar