Bitcoin maintains lead over the competition, but altcoins have one significant advantage.
BlockCypher is an IT company specializing in blockchain web services and middleware, which was founded by Catheryne Nicholson and Matthieu Riou in 2014. BlockCypher is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. BlockCypher works in such fields as peer-to-peer (p2p), business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) payments, identity management, cross-border payments, Know Your Customer (KYC) solutions and more. BlockCypher claims that their products are stable and scalable due to their cloud-optimized infrastructure and multiple data centers being at the disposal of BlockCypher. The main BlockCypher product is BlockCypher’s JSON API, used to interact with various blockchains. Notable blockchains that are supported by BlockCypher are Dash, Ethereum, Bitcoin and others. There was no BlockCypher’s ICO, as all the funding was provided by venture capital firms and entrepreneurs.
- Crypto Market Flips Green — But Is Bitcoin Ready to Retest $8,000?
- Russian Smelting Giant Begins Testing Digital Trading Platform
- Pomp Joins Figure’s Board as Firm Completes $103M Funding Round
- Updated: Texas-Based Data Center CyrusOne Hit by Ransomware Attack
- Bitcoin Recovers from Below $7.2K After Schiff Says ‘Game Is Over’