Co-founder of BTCC — formerly the largest Chinese crypto exchange — Bobby Lee shares his thoughts on the uncertain future of crypto in China.
Bobby Lee News
Bobby Lee is the co-founder and CEO of BTC China – the first Chinese Bitcoin exchange, headquartered in Shanghai. Before he started BTC China, Bobby Lee worked at IBM, Microsoft, Walmart and other major companies in positions such as CTO, VP and SVP. Bobby Lee is a graduate of Stanford University and has a MSc in computer science. Bobby Lee is also a board member of the BTC Foundation and one of its most influential speakers. Bobby Lee started BTCC in 2011 as a computer and technology firm that aimed to provide a worldwide Bitcoin exchange. Today, BTCC offers a wide variety of services, such as a mining pool, consumer wallets, payment processing and more. BTCC also provides users with digital security of their assets, risk mitigation, credibility and technological advances.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17