Two years on, the BTCC co-founder regrets supporting the failed SegWit2x Bitcoin hard fork proposal, having previously pushed for its adoption.
Bobby Lee News
Bobby Lee is the co-founder and CEO of BTC China – the first Chinese Bitcoin exchange, headquartered in Shanghai. Before he started BTC China, Bobby Lee worked at IBM, Microsoft, Walmart and other major companies in positions such as CTO, VP and SVP. Bobby Lee is a graduate of Stanford University and has a MSc in computer science. Bobby Lee is also a board member of the BTC Foundation and one of its most influential speakers. Bobby Lee started BTCC in 2011 as a computer and technology firm that aimed to provide a worldwide Bitcoin exchange. Today, BTCC offers a wide variety of services, such as a mining pool, consumer wallets, payment processing and more. BTCC also provides users with digital security of their assets, risk mitigation, credibility and technological advances.
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- It’s Never Been Harder to Mine Bitcoin as Hash Rate Hits New Highs
- Mind the Gap: Identifying and Trading 4 Different Bitcoin Chart Gaps
- Bitcoin Price Ready to Push Above Key Resistance to Hit $10,000