Two new books published under Satoshi Nakamoto’s name have appeared on Amazon.
Books are works of writing concerning general theme which are usually compiled into a series of chapters for structure and accessibility for the reader. Books may be distributed in various forms — from scrolls to modern codex volumes. For the most of human history, books were the main source of information and were accessed only by privileged classes. However, books are currently widespread among the masses of people in classic and digital forms. The growing demand for cryptocurrency knowledge and specialists has gathered the attention of publishers and writers, resulting in a extensive list of books on Bitcoin and related topics. Blockchain books mostly focus on the technological part of the invention. Cryptocurrency books often speak not only about the technology, but also cover the financial and distributional side of the industry. Books on Bitcoin have become quite popular in recent years and make up a significant part of revenue of specialized literature.
- Two Veteran Traders See Bullish Signs With Bitcoin Rebounding to $8.5K
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Hawaii Introduces Bill Authorizing Banks to Offer Crypto Custody
- WEF Unveils Global Governance Consortium for Digital Currencies
- Price Analysis Jan 24: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA