ICOs’ move towards security tokens puts them in the regulatory firing line, but it can often be avoided
Books are works of writing concerning general theme which are usually compiled into a series of chapters for structure and accessibility for the reader. Books may be distributed in various forms — from scrolls to modern codex volumes. For the most of human history, books were the main source of information and were accessed only by privileged classes. However, books are currently widespread among the masses of people in classic and digital forms. The growing demand for cryptocurrency knowledge and specialists has gathered the attention of publishers and writers, resulting in a extensive list of books on Bitcoin and related topics. Blockchain books mostly focus on the technological part of the invention. Cryptocurrency books often speak not only about the technology, but also cover the financial and distributional side of the industry. Books on Bitcoin have become quite popular in recent years and make up a significant part of revenue of specialized literature.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Early Spotify Investor Contributes to Blockchain Art Registry in $7 Mln Funding Round
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22