Civic (CVC) has increased 70% overnight as trading opens on Chinese exchange BTER.
Bter is a Chinese cryptocurrency exchange. The Bter cryptocurrency exchange was founded by Jinan Manwei Information Technology Co., Ltd. in 2012 and the main goal was to provide secure, efficient and honest services for cryptocurrency trading. The Bter exchange provided about 100 kinds of digital currencies and two fiat currencies — USD and Chinese yuan. Bter fees were the lowest in the industry and accounted for 0.2 percent per transaction. The exchange offered an investment program which enabled users to earn from 10 percent to 12 percent, depending on the investment’s liquidity index. Bter also had an app for Android. In 2015, there was a hacking attack made on Bter. As a result, 7,170 BTC was stolen from Bter’s cold wallet.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA