Civic (CVC) has increased 70% overnight as trading opens on Chinese exchange BTER.
Bter is a Chinese cryptocurrency exchange. The Bter cryptocurrency exchange was founded by Jinan Manwei Information Technology Co., Ltd. in 2012 and the main goal was to provide secure, efficient and honest services for cryptocurrency trading. The Bter exchange provided about 100 kinds of digital currencies and two fiat currencies — USD and Chinese yuan. Bter fees were the lowest in the industry and accounted for 0.2 percent per transaction. The exchange offered an investment program which enabled users to earn from 10 percent to 12 percent, depending on the investment’s liquidity index. Bter also had an app for Android. In 2015, there was a hacking attack made on Bter. As a result, 7,170 BTC was stolen from Bter’s cold wallet.
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into Effect
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K