Civic (CVC) has increased 70% overnight as trading opens on Chinese exchange BTER.
Bter is a Chinese cryptocurrency exchange. The Bter cryptocurrency exchange was founded by Jinan Manwei Information Technology Co., Ltd. in 2012 and the main goal was to provide secure, efficient and honest services for cryptocurrency trading. The Bter exchange provided about 100 kinds of digital currencies and two fiat currencies — USD and Chinese yuan. Bter fees were the lowest in the industry and accounted for 0.2 percent per transaction. The exchange offered an investment program which enabled users to earn from 10 percent to 12 percent, depending on the investment’s liquidity index. Bter also had an app for Android. In 2015, there was a hacking attack made on Bter. As a result, 7,170 BTC was stolen from Bter’s cold wallet.
- South Korea Telecoms Giant Ramps Up Blockchain Roaming Deal With China
- Circle Co-Founder Sean Neville Quits as CEO After Reshuffle: Report
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Zone Pledges $140M in New Blockchain Support
- Crypto Exchange UpBit’s Operator Launches Custody Service with Ledger
- Tim Draper Calls For Ross Ulbricht’s Release: ‘We Need Entrepreneurs Like That Guy!’