California legislators have introduced a bill that would require the state to accept stablecoins from cannabis-related businesses seeking to pay their excise or...
Cannabis is kind of narcotic substance produced from a plant by the same name. Cannabis is legalized in some countries and some states of the U.S. Bitcoin in the cannabis industry is a new way of making secure and anonymous payments. As drug trafficking is still outside the law, banks and other financial establishments don’t provide services for cannabis dealers. It is simple to buy cannabis online with Bitcoin or even use Bitcoin to buy cannabis seeds. Besides this, cannabis and Bitcoin are connected not only as being a payment method. There are many cannabis cryptocoins allowing to buy cannabis equal to one coin. Such altcoins have cannabis as a reserve, so they can be convenient to use not only as Bitcoin for cannabis, but for any other goods as well.
- Bitcoin Holds Just Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Tor Digital Privacy Project Accepts Donations in Cryptocurrency
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22