UC Berkeley’s blockchain incubator has welcomed 17 startups into its program, including a reverse auction loan platform and a cannabis-themed online game.
Cannabis is kind of narcotic substance produced from a plant by the same name. Cannabis is legalized in some countries and some states of the U.S. Bitcoin in the cannabis industry is a new way of making secure and anonymous payments. As drug trafficking is still outside the law, banks and other financial establishments don’t provide services for cannabis dealers. It is simple to buy cannabis online with Bitcoin or even use Bitcoin to buy cannabis seeds. Besides this, cannabis and Bitcoin are connected not only as being a payment method. There are many cannabis cryptocoins allowing to buy cannabis equal to one coin. Such altcoins have cannabis as a reserve, so they can be convenient to use not only as Bitcoin for cannabis, but for any other goods as well.
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst