Eight people have been arrested for allegedly operating a money laundering scheme involving cryptocurrencies.
Cannabis is kind of narcotic substance produced from a plant by the same name. Cannabis is legalized in some countries and some states of the U.S. Bitcoin in the cannabis industry is a new way of making secure and anonymous payments. As drug trafficking is still outside the law, banks and other financial establishments don’t provide services for cannabis dealers. It is simple to buy cannabis online with Bitcoin or even use Bitcoin to buy cannabis seeds. Besides this, cannabis and Bitcoin are connected not only as being a payment method. There are many cannabis cryptocoins allowing to buy cannabis equal to one coin. Such altcoins have cannabis as a reserve, so they can be convenient to use not only as Bitcoin for cannabis, but for any other goods as well.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM