A Californian politician has become the first elected official to use cryptocurrency to purchase cannabis in the U.S. to advocate for cannabis tax remittances v...
Cannabis is kind of narcotic substance produced from a plant by the same name. Cannabis is legalized in some countries and some states of the U.S. Bitcoin in the cannabis industry is a new way of making secure and anonymous payments. As drug trafficking is still outside the law, banks and other financial establishments don’t provide services for cannabis dealers. It is simple to buy cannabis online with Bitcoin or even use Bitcoin to buy cannabis seeds. Besides this, cannabis and Bitcoin are connected not only as being a payment method. There are many cannabis cryptocoins allowing to buy cannabis equal to one coin. Such altcoins have cannabis as a reserve, so they can be convenient to use not only as Bitcoin for cannabis, but for any other goods as well.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA