The platform users will pay content makers for using or renting their 3D models.
Cappasity is a cloud platform for electronic commerce that allows increased conversion by integration of 3D/VR/AR technologies into business processes. Cappasity provides the solution for the creation, storage and implementation of 3D content in websites for online shopping. For this purpose, every user should hold an amount of the Cappasity token (CAPP). The Cappasity coin can be bought via exchanges. This way of interactively watching products allows customers to receive much more information, since the customer has the ability to zoom in and view the product from all possible sides. It keeps the attention of the customer longer and allows them to know and remember it better. Besides all this, it reduces the chances that the customer will return the product. The Cappasity ICO was conducted in the beginning of 2018.
- South Korea’s Second Largest Bank Begins Blockchain Record-Keeping to Reduce Human Error
- Australia: National Transport Insurance Partners on Blockchain for Food Safety Trial
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as ‘Illegal Financial Activity in China’
- IBM Partners with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System