Elon Musk recently stated that Bitcoin is a better transfer of value than paper money. On the week, the coin is up by almost 10 percent.
Cardano is a platform for maintaining the operations of Ada cryptocurrency. The platform is multilayered and gives the system the elasticity to be easily maintained and upgraded with a soft fork.
Cardano uses a Proof-of-Stake system, reducing the amount of electricity requirements and improving its scalability. The second feature of Cardano is its Recursive InterNetwork Architecture that allows for the existence of a subnetwork within a main network, which also makes it easier for a network to grow.
Cardano aims to become an “Internet of Blockchain,” making it possible for all cryptocurrencies to exist side by side and be converted from one to another without intermediaries. Cardano will also allow users to attach metadata to their transactions if they want to, making the network friendlier to banks and governments.
- Crypto Markets Trade Sideways After Recent Gains, Stock Market Sees Green
- Crypto Investment Services Firm BitGo to Add Support for TRON
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Includes Cryptocurrency Key Storage
- Spanish Mining Startup to Return $68 Million Raised During ICO
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20