The 25 largest crypto markets comprise roughly 94.40% of the capitalization of the combined market cap.
Cardano is a platform for maintaining the operations of Ada cryptocurrency. The platform is multilayered and gives the system the elasticity to be easily maintained and upgraded with a soft fork.
Cardano uses a Proof-of-Stake system, reducing the amount of electricity requirements and improving its scalability. The second feature of Cardano is its Recursive InterNetwork Architecture that allows for the existence of a subnetwork within a main network, which also makes it easier for a network to grow.
Cardano aims to become an “Internet of Blockchain,” making it possible for all cryptocurrencies to exist side by side and be converted from one to another without intermediaries. Cardano will also allow users to attach metadata to their transactions if they want to, making the network friendlier to banks and governments.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’