Major United States brokerage TD Ameritrade doesn’t deny the potential inclusion of cryptocurrencies like XRP to its platform.
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020