Bitcoin futures briefly exceeded $10,000 on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for the first time since early March 2018.
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- Central Banks to Meet With Libra Founders in Switzerland on Monday
- Report: Philippine Police Raid Alleged Cryptocurrency Scam, Arrest 277
- Germany’s Largest Bank Joins JPMorgan’s Blockchain Network
- Crypto News From the German-Speaking World: Sept. 9–15 in Review
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: ATOM, EOS, ETH, DASH, TRX