In this week’s Hodler’s Digest, Jay Clayton may not consider ETH to be a security, but the CBOE is over BTC futures contracts for now.
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Over 130-Year-Old Liquor Company William Grant & Sons to Track Whiskey on Blockchain
- Bank of America CTO Catherine Bessant: I’m Privately Bearish on Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25