Bitcoin futures briefly exceeded $10,000 on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for the first time since early March 2018.
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Retakes $11,000 Following Turbulent Week in Crypto
- Bank of Thailand Is Open to Discuss Libra, Concerned Over Security
- Alleged Silk Road Drug Dealer Arrested in the United States
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- DASH, ETH, LINK: Top-3 Crypto Losers of the Week — Price Analysis