A fintech research institute established by China's central bank has posted several new job openings for blockchain talent.
Central Bank News
A central or reserve bank is a governmental financial institution that controls the state’s currency, interest rates and money supply. A central bank is often the regulator of the commercial banking system of its country and acts as a “lender of last resort” to the banking sector when banks find themselves unable to obtain sufficient liquidity without the help of the regulator. A central bank is supposed to be maximally independent from political interference, but usually is under limited control. The main goals of a central bank are high employment, price stability and economic growth, which are achieved with macroeconomic reforms, fights against inflation, capital investments and consulting activities. The main instruments of a central bank are control over interest rates, open market regulations, capital and reserve requirements and regulating currency exchanges.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20