Binance Charity has announced a campaign to support victims of Hurricane Dorian, which has left thousands homeless and without basic necessities.
The definition of charity is the selfless and voluntary giving of aid to those who need it. As cryptocurrency has spread all over the world, charity donations using virtual currencies are also gaining popularity among the community for a variety of reasons. For example, all currencies can be changed into Bitcoin online and transferred quickly with minimal fees. Some big charitable organizations, such as the Red Cross, have introduced the possibility of donating with Bitcoin. Also, there are a few platforms that allow making Bitcoin-donations. Besides that, Bitcoin funds have been created for donations and there are a range of digital coins for social goals, such as Clean Water Coin that is fundraising to provide all people with clean water, and Pinkcoin for making donations and gaining benefits from investments.
- Ethereum Price Flashing Bullish — Can ETH Trigger an Altcoin Revival?
- US Treasury: Non-Compliant Fintechs Won’t Survive the War on Terror
- Chinese Authorities Plan Crackdown on Crypto Mining in Inner Mongolia
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $10,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Movements
- The IRS Is Blindly Coming After Cryptocurrency Traders — Here’s Why