Cointelegraph has had an in-depth talk with Bail Bloc’s Grayson Earle about how the charity project helps release people from incarceration through cryptocurren...
The definition of charity is the selfless and voluntary giving of aid to those who need it. As cryptocurrency has spread all over the world, charity donations using virtual currencies are also gaining popularity among the community for a variety of reasons. For example, all currencies can be changed into Bitcoin online and transferred quickly with minimal fees. Some big charitable organizations, such as the Red Cross, have introduced the possibility of donating with Bitcoin. Also, there are a few platforms that allow making Bitcoin-donations. Besides that, Bitcoin funds have been created for donations and there are a range of digital coins for social goals, such as Clean Water Coin that is fundraising to provide all people with clean water, and Pinkcoin for making donations and gaining benefits from investments.
- Bitcoin Price Now in a ‘Key Spot’ to Conquer $6.9K Before Weekly Close
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- BIS Calls for Central Bank Digital Currencies Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Bitcoin’s Hedging Performance in the Wake of the Coronavirus Outbreak
- April Fools, Celebrity Scams, & Manipulated Markets: Bad Crypto News of the Week