Cryptocurrencies have challenges in becoming a major force in the world’s economy, but looking at history, almost every advancement has had similar issues.
- Japan’s Central Bank Examines Central Bank Digital Currencies in New Report
- South Korean Capital to Invest Over $1 Billion in Fintech and Blockchain Startups by 2022
- Bitcoin Again Tests $4K Amidst Anticipation of US and China Trade Deal Finalization
- Coinbase Acquires Blockchain Analytics Startup Neutrino
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18