Crypto Santa has done his rounds for Christmas after checking his naughty and nice list. But which crypto players got coal this year, and which got presents?
Christmas is one of the main Christian events that symbolizes the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas Bitcoin news is about the predictions of Bitcoin price before Christmas, new related startups or even hacking attacks during the celebration. As cryptocurrency have entered the physical world as well, more and more people prefer using digital money and holding them in virtual wallets in order to have access all over the world, without any extra fees for withdrawals or commissions for transactions. Christmas is a great event for giving and receiving presents and our Christmas Bitcoin news is full of great ideas for gifts — such as Bitcoin gift cards — for dedicated cryptocurrency users or other goods, with detailed information and prices in BTC.
- Bitcoin Bulls Can Take BTC Price to $8K Amid Report $10 Oil Inevitable
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO