Santa is issuing his own cryptocurrency in Russia…Putin to the naughty list??
Christmas is one of the main Christian events that symbolizes the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas Bitcoin news is about the predictions of Bitcoin price before Christmas, new related startups or even hacking attacks during the celebration. As cryptocurrency have entered the physical world as well, more and more people prefer using digital money and holding them in virtual wallets in order to have access all over the world, without any extra fees for withdrawals or commissions for transactions. Christmas is a great event for giving and receiving presents and our Christmas Bitcoin news is full of great ideas for gifts — such as Bitcoin gift cards — for dedicated cryptocurrency users or other goods, with detailed information and prices in BTC.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18