Crypto Santa has done his rounds for Christmas after checking his naughty and nice list. But which crypto players got coal this year, and which got presents?
Christmas is one of the main Christian events that symbolizes the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas Bitcoin news is about the predictions of Bitcoin price before Christmas, new related startups or even hacking attacks during the celebration. As cryptocurrency have entered the physical world as well, more and more people prefer using digital money and holding them in virtual wallets in order to have access all over the world, without any extra fees for withdrawals or commissions for transactions. Christmas is a great event for giving and receiving presents and our Christmas Bitcoin news is full of great ideas for gifts — such as Bitcoin gift cards — for dedicated cryptocurrency users or other goods, with detailed information and prices in BTC.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Tax Agencies Step Up Efforts to Hone in on Crypto Tax Evasion
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst