Open source initiative Hyperledger has announced 12 new members including Alibaba Cloud, Citi and Deutsche Telekom, among others.
Citigroup is an American transnational financial services corporation established in 1812 and headquartered in New York. Citigroup is the fourth largest of the American banks and a systematically important bank for the U.S. and world economy. Citigroup’s revenue is currently more than $71.5 billion. Citibank is a part of Citigroup that specializes on consumer financial services. Some major Citibank branches are the American and Mexican branches, but Citi also has its branches in Russia, India, the UAE and some other countries. Citigroup’s blockchain research and development were some of the first in the banking and financial services sector. Citi and Nasdaq announced an agreement that implemented blockchain in global banking in May 2017. This agreement authorizes Citi to transfer funds into Nasdaq’s blockchain platform that is used for buying and selling shares of private companies.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14