US citizens could soon pay with Bitcoin up to $600 and not face tax reporting
Coin Center News
Coin Center is a nonprofit advocacy and research organization specializing on things related to cryptocurrency issues of public policy and the support and promoting of decentralized blockchain based technologies, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin. Coin Center, according to their official website, is the company aimed at building a better understanding of such technologies and to provide regulatory framework that will protect the freedom of innovation of blockchain technologies without regulations. Coin Center’s Bitcoin-related activity started in 2014 and currently the main office is headquartered in Washington D.C. The company produces and publishes research from experts and media about blockchain technology and is a prominent advocate.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- The Reserve Bank of India’s Regulatory Sandbox Accepts Blockchain, Excludes Crypto
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 17