Chief technology оfficer at U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase, Balaji Srinivasan, announced his departure.
Coin Center News
Coin Center is a nonprofit advocacy and research organization specializing on things related to cryptocurrency issues of public policy and the support and promoting of decentralized blockchain based technologies, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin. Coin Center, according to their official website, is the company aimed at building a better understanding of such technologies and to provide regulatory framework that will protect the freedom of innovation of blockchain technologies without regulations. Coin Center’s Bitcoin-related activity started in 2014 and currently the main office is headquartered in Washington D.C. The company produces and publishes research from experts and media about blockchain technology and is a prominent advocate.
- Bitcoin Gold Is Held Captive by Whale With Almost Half the Supply
- Binance Halts Trading to Resolve Technical Problem
- Bitcoin-Only Exchange Coinfloor Now Focuses on Consumer BTC Services
- SEC Nails Enigma ICO: Orders Refund, Registration and Fine
- New Leaders at Bank for International Settlements Fintech and DLT Research Centers