Chief technology оfficer at U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase, Balaji Srinivasan, announced his departure.
Coin Center News
Coin Center is a nonprofit advocacy and research organization specializing on things related to cryptocurrency issues of public policy and the support and promoting of decentralized blockchain based technologies, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin. Coin Center, according to their official website, is the company aimed at building a better understanding of such technologies and to provide regulatory framework that will protect the freedom of innovation of blockchain technologies without regulations. Coin Center’s Bitcoin-related activity started in 2014 and currently the main office is headquartered in Washington D.C. The company produces and publishes research from experts and media about blockchain technology and is a prominent advocate.
- Fidelity Investments Fully Rolls Out Crypto Custody Service, Exec Says
- Jamie Dimon About Libra: ‘A Neat Idea That Will Never Happen’
- Kik Messaging App Now Has New Owner, Will Continue Work on Kin Token
- Craig Wright: Either I’m Satoshi Nakamoto, or He Plagiarized Me
- Price Analysis 18/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, LEO