Ever wonder how traders have a sixth sense about where crypto prices are heading? Well, a lot of it depends on charts. Discover their secrets here.
Coin360.com is an interactive infographic created to display current data on the cryptocurrency market, indicating the current market capitalization of all significant cryptocurrencies. Each infographic block has a different size and color, and a cryptocurrency ticker, such as BTC, ETH, XRP. The size and color of each block have their own meaning.
By default, the block size corresponds to the relative size of the market capitalization of each currency, and the color of the block corresponds to the price movement of that currency. Green indicates the price is growing, and red indicates it’s falling. The goal of the product is to provide users with a comprehensive view of the current state of the cryptocurrency market in a visually engaging and easy to understand format.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- FPT Corporation and SBI Holdings Invest $3 Million in Vietnamese Blockchain Project
- Cryptocurrency Bear Market Waning, Going Through Accumulation Phase, Says Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19