A crypto collectibles platform is planning to open up its ecosystem to developers so that a range of new games, competitions, polls and activities can be launch...
Competition is a contest or rivalry between some number of entities for some resources, awards or changes in social status. Competition is an essential part of nature and is one of the main forces of biological, economic and political development. Competitions are widely used to motivate future and current participants to gain higher results, to draw attention to some event and to recruit professionals into some special activities. Competitions are also popular to use as a marketing tool. Blockchain companies often hold competitions to draw the attention of skilled developers to their products. Blockchain competitions often offer some prizes for creating an interesting project on the platform of the contest holders. They are also a great tool for programmers to practice coding and HR for employers.
- Bitcoin Futures: Institutional Long Positions Value Doubled in October
- Banks May Cut Ties With Facebook if Libra Is Launched: ING CEO
- Opera Becomes First Major Browser to Enable Direct Bitcoin Payments
- ‘Death Cross’ Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K