Software company Autodesk CEO said that blockchain can help combat corruption in the construction industry.
Corruption is the process of using political power in order to gain personal benefit. Corruption is one of the main problems of today’s world, emerging in an absolute majority of countries and leading to hard consequences for the population. The biggest problem of it is the prevention of development caused by corruption in developing countries. The question of how to end corruption is crucially important for the future development of most nations. Solutions for corruption may be found in political, economic and technological measures. Blockchain technology may become a solution of corruption by being implemented in budget control and voting processes. Blockchain corruption-preventing measures are easier to maintain in developed countries but are possible for developing countries with the help of blockchain-based companies and support of the U.N.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17