A subsidiary of Overstock.com has reached an agreement to help Liberia digitize government services.
Corruption is the process of using political power in order to gain personal benefit. Corruption is one of the main problems of today’s world, emerging in an absolute majority of countries and leading to hard consequences for the population. The biggest problem of it is the prevention of development caused by corruption in developing countries. The question of how to end corruption is crucially important for the future development of most nations. Solutions for corruption may be found in political, economic and technological measures. Blockchain technology may become a solution of corruption by being implemented in budget control and voting processes. Blockchain corruption-preventing measures are easier to maintain in developed countries but are possible for developing countries with the help of blockchain-based companies and support of the U.N.
- Bitcoin Bulls in Danger as Price Drops $500 in Minutes Under $10K
- Central Banker: CBDCs Are a Flexible Tool for Zero-Interest Rate World
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Hits 102 Quintillion in Historic Network Milestone
- SEC Charges Token Sale Platform For Illegal $14M Securities Offering
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA