Global investment bank Credit Suisse and Banco Best completed end-to-end fund transactions on blockchain.
Credit Suisse News
Credit Suisse Group AG is a Swiss transnational financial services company headquartered in Zurich. Credit Suisse is considered to be one of the most influential financial institutions, with total assets of $800 billion and maintains offices in every financial center of the world. Credit Suisse provides private banking, asset management and shared services. Credit Suisse is widely recognized as a robust, secure and confidential bank. It also was one of the least damaged financial services companies after the global financial crisis. Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam has held the position since 2015 and is acknowledged by the French government, INSEAD business school and the World Economic Forum as a competent and talented economist. Credit Suisses stock indices of European markets performance are some of most important for European economy.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market
- Bitmain Announces Energy-Efficient ASIC Chip for Mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- China: Guangdong Province to Use Blockchain-Based Electronic Tax Invoices for E-Commerce