Head of digital market assets at Credit Suisse, Emmanuel Aidoo, has said that bankers’ desire to keep the status quo is holding back the adoption of blockchain ...
Credit Suisse News
Credit Suisse Group AG is a Swiss transnational financial services company headquartered in Zurich. Credit Suisse is considered to be one of the most influential financial institutions, with total assets of $800 billion and maintains offices in every financial center of the world. Credit Suisse provides private banking, asset management and shared services. Credit Suisse is widely recognized as a robust, secure and confidential bank. It also was one of the least damaged financial services companies after the global financial crisis. Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam has held the position since 2015 and is acknowledged by the French government, INSEAD business school and the World Economic Forum as a competent and talented economist. Credit Suisses stock indices of European markets performance are some of most important for European economy.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- Accenture to Sign Blockchain ID Deal With Canada, Netherlands and Aviation Players
- Tezos Commons Exec Raises Concerns Over Suspicious Activity by Hard Fork Developers
- Japanese Gov’t Agency Reports 170% Increase in Consumer Inquiries About Crypto in 2018
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06