Markets have taken a vertiginous plunge today, with Bitcoin losing almost $500 on the day to dip below $7,000 and all the top ten crypto assets in the red.
Credit Suisse News
Credit Suisse Group AG is a Swiss transnational financial services company headquartered in Zurich. Credit Suisse is considered to be one of the most influential financial institutions, with total assets of $800 billion and maintains offices in every financial center of the world. Credit Suisse provides private banking, asset management and shared services. Credit Suisse is widely recognized as a robust, secure and confidential bank. It also was one of the least damaged financial services companies after the global financial crisis. Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam has held the position since 2015 and is acknowledged by the French government, INSEAD business school and the World Economic Forum as a competent and talented economist. Credit Suisses stock indices of European markets performance are some of most important for European economy.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Blockchain Incubator Binance Labs Releases First ‘Batch’ of Blockchain Projects
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14