As Apple unveils its new cryptographic framework, experts weigh in on its relevance to the cryptocurrency industry.
Cryptography is a science that studies methods of the provision of confidentiality, integrity of data and authentication of it. Cryptography is a part of various fields of study, such as computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering and others. Blockchain cryptography is a crucial part of the cryptocurrency industry. Different approaches to blockchain cryptography — and ways of maintaining it — allow the industry to become more diverse and use products of these approaches in different circumstances. The Bitcoin cryptographic approach is the most used in the cryptocurrency industry but is continuously developing and including new technologies. “Understanding Bitcoin; cryptography, engineering and economics” by Pedro Franco is one of the most popular books for learning about Bitcoin and offers a wide view on the implementation of the technology.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Mt. Gox Founder Knew of Security Risks Years Before Collapse, Lawsuit Claims
- Opera Releases iOS Version of Its ‘Blockchain-Ready’ Mobile Web Browser
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000