What exactly is the difference between a blockchain and distributed ledgers? Here is a full guide on what each technology does and how...
Cryptography is a science that studies methods of the provision of confidentiality, integrity of data and authentication of it. Cryptography is a part of various fields of study, such as computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering and others. Blockchain cryptography is a crucial part of the cryptocurrency industry. Different approaches to blockchain cryptography — and ways of maintaining it — allow the industry to become more diverse and use products of these approaches in different circumstances. The Bitcoin cryptographic approach is the most used in the cryptocurrency industry but is continuously developing and including new technologies. “Understanding Bitcoin; cryptography, engineering and economics” by Pedro Franco is one of the most popular books for learning about Bitcoin and offers a wide view on the implementation of the technology.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’