Triptych is a new ring signatures construction that could increase Monero’s anonymity set more than tenfold, though live implementations are still far off.
Cryptography is a science that studies methods of the provision of confidentiality, integrity of data and authentication of it. Cryptography is a part of various fields of study, such as computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering and others. Blockchain cryptography is a crucial part of the cryptocurrency industry. Different approaches to blockchain cryptography — and ways of maintaining it — allow the industry to become more diverse and use products of these approaches in different circumstances. The Bitcoin cryptographic approach is the most used in the cryptocurrency industry but is continuously developing and including new technologies. “Understanding Bitcoin; cryptography, engineering and economics” by Pedro Franco is one of the most popular books for learning about Bitcoin and offers a wide view on the implementation of the technology.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020