Samsung SDS partnered with Israeli privacy-enhancing tech firm QEDIT to provide more privacy for its enterprise blockchain Nexledger.
Cryptography is a science that studies methods of the provision of confidentiality, integrity of data and authentication of it. Cryptography is a part of various fields of study, such as computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering and others. Blockchain cryptography is a crucial part of the cryptocurrency industry. Different approaches to blockchain cryptography — and ways of maintaining it — allow the industry to become more diverse and use products of these approaches in different circumstances. The Bitcoin cryptographic approach is the most used in the cryptocurrency industry but is continuously developing and including new technologies. “Understanding Bitcoin; cryptography, engineering and economics” by Pedro Franco is one of the most popular books for learning about Bitcoin and offers a wide view on the implementation of the technology.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails