A blockchain and a fintech startup partnered with South Korea’s oldest bank, Shinhan Bank, to develop a blockchain-based security solution.
Cybersecurity is a term that sums up a number of activities, procedures and technologies that are used to maintain the protection of computer systems, private data that is stored in digital form, along with hardware and software. There are a lot of various measures that fit in cybersecurity’s definition. Cybersecurity measures include firewalls, cryptography, intrusion detection systems, special design with additional protection and other ways of security control. Cybersecurity companies provide services for both business and domestic use in different forms and approaches. Cybersecurity became an international field of study relatively recently. Cybersecurity certificates are earned by specialists who were taught in universities and various training courses to show proof of their qualifications. The recent outburst of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies gave a large boost to the development of cybersecurity.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend