In its 2020 survey, Acronis revealed the growing concerns of cryptojacking and ransomware among IT experts.
Cybersecurity is a term that sums up a number of activities, procedures and technologies that are used to maintain the protection of computer systems, private data that is stored in digital form, along with hardware and software. There are a lot of various measures that fit in cybersecurity’s definition. Cybersecurity measures include firewalls, cryptography, intrusion detection systems, special design with additional protection and other ways of security control. Cybersecurity companies provide services for both business and domestic use in different forms and approaches. Cybersecurity became an international field of study relatively recently. Cybersecurity certificates are earned by specialists who were taught in universities and various training courses to show proof of their qualifications. The recent outburst of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies gave a large boost to the development of cybersecurity.
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst