Opera has launched its “Web 3-ready” browser for Android, with crypto wallet integration, support for Ethereum and interactions with decentralized applications.
DApp, or a decentralized application, is an application whose back-end code runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network. DApps established a way to reduce the impact of third parties on the functions of an application. DApps connect providers and users without the help of middlemen, contrary to regular applications. Blockchain-based DApps are immune to censorship, have no need for additional fees and are more likely to maintain operation during various attacks. Writing decentralized apps may be performed on various platforms. Today, most DApps are working on the Ethereum blockchain, but new DApps-oriented platforms are one of the main directions of blockchain development and new ones emerge pretty often. DApps are improving payment processes, user credentials and are trusted due to their open-source code and public records of transactions.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Bitcoin to Be Worth ‘Great Deal More’ in Three Years, Circle Co-Founder Says
- European Parliament Calls for Increased Blockchain Adoption in Trade
- Swiss Federal Council: Existing Financial Law Should Be Adjusted to Blockchain Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14