The testnet of private smart contract network Enigma has been launched.
DApp, or a decentralized application, is an application whose back-end code runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network. DApps established a way to reduce the impact of third parties on the functions of an application. DApps connect providers and users without the help of middlemen, contrary to regular applications. Blockchain-based DApps are immune to censorship, have no need for additional fees and are more likely to maintain operation during various attacks. Writing decentralized apps may be performed on various platforms. Today, most DApps are working on the Ethereum blockchain, but new DApps-oriented platforms are one of the main directions of blockchain development and new ones emerge pretty often. DApps are improving payment processes, user credentials and are trusted due to their open-source code and public records of transactions.
- Bloomberg: UK Interdealer Broker TP ICAP to Sell CME’s Bitcoin Futures
- Georgian Gov’t, IOHK Partner to Develop Blockchain in Education, Ministry Services
- Bitcoin Surpasses One Million Daily Active Addresses
- Bitcoin Breaks $9,300 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Downturn
- Japan Data Initiative Brings Blockchain Security to 100 Major Businesses