Let’s take a closer look at the core concepts underlying vertical and horizontal scaling.
DApp, or a decentralized application, is an application whose back-end code runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network. DApps established a way to reduce the impact of third parties on the functions of an application. DApps connect providers and users without the help of middlemen, contrary to regular applications. Blockchain-based DApps are immune to censorship, have no need for additional fees and are more likely to maintain operation during various attacks. Writing decentralized apps may be performed on various platforms. Today, most DApps are working on the Ethereum blockchain, but new DApps-oriented platforms are one of the main directions of blockchain development and new ones emerge pretty often. DApps are improving payment processes, user credentials and are trusted due to their open-source code and public records of transactions.
- Bitmain Launches ‘World’s Largest’ Bitcoin Mining Facility in Texas
- ‘Is That Still Bitcoin?’ CoinShares CSO Questions Crypto Custody
- Report: Facebook Could Use Fiat-Pegged Stablecoins for Libra
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up? 4 Indicators Suggest a Potential Bottom
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB