Blockchain-powered freelancers marketplace Moonlighting is set to migrate its 700,000 user accounts to Eos developer Block.one’s Eos.io protocol.
DApp, or a decentralized application, is an application whose back-end code runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network. DApps established a way to reduce the impact of third parties on the functions of an application. DApps connect providers and users without the help of middlemen, contrary to regular applications. Blockchain-based DApps are immune to censorship, have no need for additional fees and are more likely to maintain operation during various attacks. Writing decentralized apps may be performed on various platforms. Today, most DApps are working on the Ethereum blockchain, but new DApps-oriented platforms are one of the main directions of blockchain development and new ones emerge pretty often. DApps are improving payment processes, user credentials and are trusted due to their open-source code and public records of transactions.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Early Spotify Investor Contributes to Blockchain Art Registry in $7 Mln Funding Round
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22